Forums are back in action! ×

[Pathfinder] Journeys OOC

Well I actually think most of the crew is back together! So to keep things, "simple" I will probably start where we left off. I will be re-reading our old adventure and posting a synopsis here for those who want to catch up.

To keep things simple and open source we will stay with Pathfinder, however I may be releasing a modified character sheet for the PBP. Would be a spreadsheet for you guys to fill out for ease. But not set on that yet.

On 6/13/2017 at 10:24 PM, mitch_dee said:

wait....I come back after a 1+ year hiatus from NF and the first thing I see is a game starting up......

If anything that made it worth logging back in. 

I will throw my hat in to play if you still need players....still kinda new to PbP but willing to try.  Let me know whats up and what system we are using (either way I will have to do some research)

Welcome back! I am thinking pathfinder just because its open source.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

14 hours ago, cn3wton said:

Welcome back! I am thinking pathfinder just because its open source.

sweet, I will start learning and rolling up a few characters....I am assuming this is all still coming together but is there a list of the party characters, and their classes?

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

8 hours ago, mitch_dee said:

sweet, I will start learning and rolling up a few characters....I am assuming this is all still coming together but is there a list of the party characters, and their classes?

The first post in the thread has links to some old character sheets. You can also check out the adventure so far following this link to get an idea of whats been going on. Let me know if you have any questions!

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

@cn3wton :: if you like, I am willing to DM the next adventure, if you want to play instead

If so, then... 

@everyone else who wants to have a character in this adventure :: are you willing to have me as the DM?

I will stay in the Pathfinder system for the open source access.

• Like 2

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

@Terinatum That would be awesome! I can edit the first post however you want to get everything rolling. 

When do you want to start?

• Like 1

Gimme until Tuesday night to decide on main story and how I can connect it to your post.

So who is playing from the original group? Sounds like Oramac and cn3wton full time. Bacon & Bronan, do you two think you might want to join in later (a few months)?

Cn3wton message me with character rolls, race, and class. And we'll go from there.

Oramac, do you want to play the same character?

Others who want to play, post your interest and D&D experience.

I'll post this on the DM thread as well.

Yay!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

The Way

Better Now than Later On

I am interested but haven't played D&D since the mid 90s, with the bulk of my D&D in the late 80s.

If that isn't a problem I will try to put together a character. 

• Like 2
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

I will be messaging you shortly. I know Gains said that he would be down but we would just need to tag him in posts when he has a DM post to read due to him being quite busy.

I've had a character I have been dying to play for so long, can't wait!

• Like 1

Boo Yah!!!

Okay, this is awesome I am waiting to see if we get any other players, but in the meantime:

Cn3wton - could you please give exp pts and/or levels, if anything is applicable.

Please do the following as soon as you are able.... (I will PM Gains)

2.) Have an actual amount of food and water/ale listed.

3.) Have a detailed list of your clothing. I want you to decide their protection abilities (summer, winter, mixed, layered clothing, water resistant, etc...)

4.) Know your current health (lethal and non-lethal damage) when you were about to get into the city

5.) Make the following rolls: 1 roll vs. will and 2 rolls vs. fortitude - apply bonuses - post them here when you have them. *let me know if you get a natural 20 or 1*

Thanks! Weeeee!! Looking forward to this a lot!

More later.

• Like 2

The Way

Better Now than Later On

On 6/15/2017 at 10:47 PM, mitch_dee said:

15 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I am interested but haven't played D&D since the mid 90s, with the bulk of my D&D in the late 80s.

If that isn't a problem I will try to put together a character. 

@mitch_dee

@WhiteGhost

Roll up character stats, the class you want, and your race. PM them to me and we'll go from there.

There is a shortage of healers in the group, but play what you want.

The Way

Better Now than Later On

10 minutes ago, Terinatum said:

Cn3wton - could you please give exp pts and/or levels, if anything is applicable.

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to...

I will work up some form of a healer in the next night or two and get it over to you.

Never played a healer in pen and paper...this could be interesting.....

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

7 minutes ago, Terinatum said:

I wasn't sure if you wanted to give exp points to the players for their play time after the last time they got exp pts. 

Oh got ya. I have no idea, ill leave it up to you! lol. What level would you like me to make my character?

1 minute ago, mitch_dee said:

I will work up some form of a healer in the next night or two and get it over to you.

Never played a healer in pen and paper...this could be interesting.....

Okay, sounds great.PM your character and I'll adjust for level when I get everyone's.

The Way

Better Now than Later On

4 minutes ago, cn3wton said:

Oh got ya. I have no idea, ill leave it up to you! lol. What level would you like me to make my character?

Okay, I'll do that.

PM your character as first level and I'll set the levels for everyone and then you can adjust as needed.

The Way

Better Now than Later On

8 hours ago, Terinatum said:

2.) Have an actual amount of food and water/ale listed.

3.) Have a detailed list of your clothing. I want you to decide their protection abilities (summer, winter, mixed, layered clothing, water resistant, etc...)

4.) Know your current health (lethal and non-lethal damage) when you were about to get into the city

5.) Make the following rolls: 1 roll vs. will and 2 rolls vs. fortitude - apply bonuses - post them here when you have them. *let me know if you get a natural 20 or 1*

Is this for Cn3wton or all players to make? 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Sorry for the delay....I will try to get my character rolled tonight and sent to you but it wont be till late evening.  If you need to start up before that i can sit this one out and wait for the next game.

Current Challenge