Forums are back in action! ×

The neverending battle with gravity

Hi guys!

0gravity here. I'm a noob.

This is an interesting take on fitness tracking so I signed up, I'm pretty psyched.

I'm 35yo male. 74", currently 195. Would like to be 185.

I like to climb. I like to learn new movement. Most of my training is centered around these two things.

If anyone has any questions about climbing, feel free to hit me up. I have been at it for most of my life.

Currently trying to get as strong and lean as possible for the fall climbing season. 

Also trying to maintain opposing muscle strength in proper proportion by undertaking bodyweight training.

I am looking forward to further exploring all that this site has to offer.

If you've read this far, thank you!

-0g

Hi 0gravity, welcome to NF!

I'm also new as you know, but I can welcome you anyway, right?

I really identify to your battle against gravity. I have done ballet for many years in the past and now I am looking into Wing Tsun kung fu, in both cases being light helps a lot with rapidity and agility. It's not so much weight that matters in my case since I weigh about 49.5kg and I'll probably actually gain a few kilos by building muscle ^_^ but I'd like to eliminate the unnecessary fat as much as possible (and a bit of water weight as well) to be more efficient, and sort of fly as well :)

Dancing Sylph - Level 9 Monk/Druid

Former Captain of the Nerdians of the Fitalaxy

Current Challenge

"E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle" - We came forth, and once more saw the stars, Dante