Forums are back in action! ×

What's Everyone Playing?

Back to playing World of Tanks.  I was playing a lot of DayZ Mod but lost interest waiting for the stand alone. 

I might try Minecraft.  The NF server has piqued my interest and my kids play Minecraft for hours.  I don't see what is so interesting about it but I've never played it so I'm sure it's something you have to try to appreciate.

Back to playing World of Tanks.  I was playing a lot of DayZ Mod but lost interest waiting for the stand alone. 

I might try Minecraft.  The NF server has piqued my interest and my kids play Minecraft for hours.  I don't see what is so interesting about it but I've never played it so I'm sure it's something you have to try to appreciate.

Same thing with DayZ. Everything I've seen about the standalone makes it look better and better though, I'll definitely be picking it up.

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

Anyone else playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5? I picked up my copy Friday and I'm really enjoying it so far, it certainly brigs back memories

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

Finished Mass Effect 3 on PC for the second time, this time with all the available storyline DLC to date including the extended ending.

I'm currently suffering from Post Mass Effect 3 Depression, PME3D. :P

Not to spoil anything but if anyone's curious, I got a very high effective military rating, Paragon and I chose the "green" ending.

Anyone else playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5? I picked up my copy Friday and I'm really enjoying it so far, it certainly brigs back memories

This has been sitting in my wish list for a while now, But FF XIV has a grip on me that controls my every move. I hope it lets me go when ps4 and elder scrolls online come out o.O

In fact if it would just let me sleep then that would be a win.. It's 3 a.m and I've just switched it off only to come on here and write about it.

I may have a problem.

I bought Batman: Arkham City in an online sale yesterday, been getting sucked into it since then. Only came home from abroad a couple days ago, so I'm kind of re-sampling all my games, and enjoying them all over. 

Except Dark Souls, tried that again for like ten minutes then grumbled and went back to being Batman.

Batman doesn't get fire bombed to death

'It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?'

'Because I choose to.'

I bought Batman: Arkham City in an online sale yesterday, been getting sucked into it since then. Only came home from abroad a couple days ago, so I'm kind of re-sampling all my games, and enjoying them all over. 

Except Dark Souls, tried that again for like ten minutes then grumbled and went back to being Batman.

Batman doesn't get fire bombed to death

Batman: Arkham Asylum & Batman: Arkham City are EPIC. Superhero games done right!!

I'm currently playing Dishonored, and messing around with Door Kickers & Zafehouse Diaries (Steam Greenlight games).

Just a guy on a journey - Battle Log

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done - Bruce Lee

Be honest with yourself and ethically pursue your happiness - Laz

I've mostly been playing Fallen London and Crusader Kings II: Game of Thrones mod. In Crusader Kings I started as the head of House Belmore, small house in the Vale. Currently my first characters' great-great-great-great grandson is the king of the Mountain and the Vale and in a bloody war with the kingdom of the rock. The king on the Iron Throne is peculiarly a wildling and rules over Kings Landing and little else. It's great mod!

Lvl 0, Half-Orc Arcane Warrior

Str0 Dex0 Sta0 Con0 Wis0 Cha0

And proud of those stats :nevreness:

I've fallen in love with Skyrim again. I've got almost 300 hours spread across a dozen characters put into it, but I decided to do a canon male Nord playthrough with the intention of beating the main quest (which I've never done) and DLCs. I've also beat Saints Row IV recently, and am working on Company of Heroes 2 occaisionally.

I'm not looking forward to anything new coming out yet, but I might pick up Rome Total War II when I can.

Picked up GTAV today... It shall consume my free time for the duration

I want!

But I'm going to go home today and play Saints Row III, because that is a series that is a big glaring hole in my gaming history. Haven't played any of those games.

I might hold off on GTAV until there is a price drop or there is a PC version (haha, right) or they do a Game of the Year version on next gen consoles. I doubt I can hold out that long though.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.