Forums are back in action! ×

It had been years since I’d seen the light of day. Trapped, in a dark crypt, I found that it took time for my eyes to adjust to the harshness of the bright world around me. I could stretch my legs for the first time, breathe the fresh clean air. My muscles ached, and while I find myself thin, I am not fit, barely able to run after so long. I knew, I was not done yet, I would not be defeated. An Amazon is not meant to hide in the ground. I would run among the trees, climb steep clifftops. I am free! This is just the beginning.

[story time aside. I am 23 years old, weigh 165 lbs and am 5’10â€. I was very sick, for most of my life, making exercise and fitness extremely difficult. I walked with a cane for 3 years and was in a wheelchair for several months. After chemo and multiple surgeries I’m able to stand on my own two feet! I’m definitely recovered now, and finding that, while I’m skinny, I’m not fit. I also work in a laboratory so I tend to spend all of my day sitting at a lab bench or a computer. I don’t care about the numbers or weight or anything, mainly just wanting to become toned and able to do everything that seems fun to me. I love hiking, trail running, kayaking, and rock climbing, and would like to be able to do all of these more, and better.

So my goal – To be able to climb a 5.10b difficulty

I climb 2-5 times per week, still at about a 5.8+ (occasionally can do a 5.9). Working at being able to run a 5K. ]

• Like 1

Femmetrooper

Amazon Assassin | Level 2

|| STR 6 || DEX 3 || STA 4 || CON 4 || WIS 3 || CHA 1 ||

Introduction

Challenges: Running with Orcs, At the base of Cirith Ungol , Facing Shelob,

Battle Log: Climbing into Mordor

"Well, all good stories deserve embellishment.

You'll have a tale or two of your own to tell when you get back."

"Can you promise that I will come back?"

"No. And if you do, you will not be the same."