Forums are back in action! ×

Hi!

Just wanted to say hi. Some time ago while playing "Last of Us", I realised that had zombie apocalypse happened I would be eaten first, as I can't pull up even once. I don't want that. Hot bikini body would be a plus, too ;)

So I started crossfitting. I still can't pull up once, my push ups are "lady-style", but I'll get there.

Enough rumbling. Hi all! :)

• Like 2

Lady style push ups are just the start, keep at it and you'll get both the pull up and the bikini bod :D I'm still on my quest for both and hoping to hit that pull up mark in Jan sometime. 

Feel free to message any frustrations and concerns, it's rough going at times but from what I've seen so far totally worth it :D 

• Like 2

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

I feel exactly the same way. I felt pretty bad that I can't outrun a Walker. I keep reminding myself that every "Expert" was once a beginner and that people don't start out in shape, they craft their shape based on what they do each day. Let's just start out small and work our way up. Soon we'll be smashing skulls and getting to the canned goods first!!

• Like 3

Hi!

Just wanted to say hi. Some time ago while playing "Last of Us", I realised that had zombie apocalypse happened I would be eaten first, as I can't pull up even once. I don't want that. Hot bikini body would be a plus, too ;)

Haha you and I have similar paranoid reasons for starting down the fitness trail. Video games/movies make pull ups look SO much easier than they really are! But we'll get there. :D 

• Like 1

Level 2 Human Hero (in training) 
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- Arthur C. Clarke

Current Challenge

1st Challenge

Twitter | Instagram

Thanks guys :)

The training today was extra rough - my strength was freakishly next to nothing. But frustration helped me where my muscles failed, so at least that's working for me :).

By the way, is it normal for a beginner to get "uncomfortable" knees? I squat technically ok, under supervision, and still feel my knees afterwards...Hope that's not injury incoming but cosequence on me being a rusty robot - every single joint is still. I also rode my bike for 3 autumn months without professional gear once, that probably doesn't help either. I guess I'll see...