Forums are back in action! ×

About me hmm...

I am a funeral service student one semester shy of graduating, so that means source of income is hopefully on the horizon! I really want to get in shape to improve my job performance, lifting the dead aint easy! I also am tired of making my cosplays and clothes and spending a crapload of money on extra fabric and having to jerry rig the patterns so they are bigger. I not only want to be lighter but stronger, and be able to sprint, and go hiking, and order clothing online without fear.

I am realistically going to be a lurker lol, just absorbing the knowledge and opinions of others. 

Stats:

Height: 5'8"

Starting Weight: 320 lbs

Ultimate Goal Weight: 160 lbs

Short term goal: <305 by new years

Awesome!  Welcome aboard!

And I have to admit, you have one of the more interesting job training descriptions I've read yet.

You may want to check out the, please forgive me, deadlift exercise when it comes time.

Welcome! I think that sounds like a pretty cool job. Have you seen the Cosplay Hero article? Who do you like to/want to cosplay?

Level 2 Elf Assassin

Str: 4 | Dex: 5 | Sta: 3 | Con: 2 | Wis: 4 | Cha: 3

"When people called me freak, I closed my eyes and laughed, because they were blind to happiness." --hide

First challenge! Second challenge! Third challenge!

Awesome goals, you've already made one of the biggest hurdles- deciding to change and get stronger! :)

Don't be a lurker, jump on in I promise we're all super friendly and excited (and sometimes helpful). 

If you're interested in accountability or support check out the battlelogs, it'll help you make a plan, keep track and build an online support network to keep you going when you don't feel like sticking to it! The challenges do this as well so you can be prepped and ready to go when the next one starts :D 

P.S. like everyone else said, awesome job! (and hair :D )

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both