Forums are back in action! ×

The sudden realization of my... butt...

My first post on this forum.

I've been exercising for about five months now, gradually going from a few jogging laps around my neighborhood every evening, to significantly longer runs, occasional 10KM walks, squats, leg lift exercises, etc

And those last two are of particular importance to this topic. I started doing squats to reawaken the muscles that mostly get worked out when I am biking(which was the only exercise I got in the past) , and to improve my running in general. I added squats to my regular routine maybe a month or so ago, and I cut a large amount of my sugar intake out of my diet two-three weeks ago.

Today I was simply looking around the internet for random exercise tips, and I suddenly noticed a common theme when it comes to squats: The internet swears up and down that without squats, your rear end will never look as fine as those models.

Being a man and all, I never exactly paid all that much attention to the shape of my glutes, being more interested in results for my core and thighs. I'm not the sort that takes pictures either, so I rarely spot the difference from a few months ago compared to the present state of my body.

So in a moment of sarcastic wit I took a look in the mirror to comment on the futility of my exercise, were beauty the goal.

Now, while I don't have much in the way of spotting gradual changes, I do have a good memory, and that became quite notable when I actually paid attention to what I saw, which I probably had not done in many, many months.

I noticed the complete and utter lack of "wrinkles" that are usually trademarks of untrained, infirm, chubby buttocks. None.

I never actually at any point intended for this, but there it is, and I feel the need to point it out, even if it's maybe just to myself, because it feels kinda bizarre, even though it is technically a good thing.

• Like 6

damn ..... I didnt even know I had an ass ..... right, tonight I am checking it out in the mirror

hmmmm,

I though all this lifting, eating meat and eggs and brocolli was meant to increase testosterone ... I feel positively womanly now !!!

• Like 1

Human | Ranger

Level 3 | STR: 8 | DEX: 2 | STA: 8 | CON: 5 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 7

Current Challenge / Second Challenge, /  My First Challenge