Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge YOUR body image.

My love handles were definitely still around for this. Despite walking out to the song "I Like Big Butts", I've never felt better about my body image. Thanks to y'all!

10849953_10153107573348142_3235093042744

You are such a badass, I didnt even make the connection between the song and it being the BL fight!

and I am glad you are feeling better about yourself, bc it's absolutely impressive!

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Thrillho

I think you're amazing!

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I only speak truth

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I'm issuing a major challenge to my body image today. I took beginning progress pics in a sports bra and yoga shorts, at my highest weight ever and am going to post them on my challenge thread. The absolutely greatest part is, that I am also the most at peace with my body that I have ever been :) 

• Like 13

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

The Bruce Lee one wouldn't load, but the Brad Pitt one is pretty spot on. ;)

So the Body Image thingy is alright, we just have to work on the shyness now...

(Though not too much)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

The Bruce Lee one wouldn't load, but the Brad Pitt one is pretty spot on. ;)

So the Body Image thingy is alright, we just have to work on the shyness now...

(Though not too much)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bu... wha.... maannn....

*Puts away nude photos*

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

My love handles were definitely still around for this.  Despite walking out to the song "I Like Big Butts", I've never felt better about my body image.  Thanks to y'all!

10849953_10153107573348142_3235093042744

Dude!!! You so rock! :wub:

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I failed at posting last month. So I'll do this. I'll cross post 3 week and 6 week progress photos from my challenge here as well. Bah.

Silly me and my fear of blinding people with my paleness. *shakes fist at winter*

My kids joke when we see an exceptionally white wall "oh they must have bought Jenn leg white"
  • Like 4

Spoiler

My kids joke when we see an exceptionally white wall "oh they must have bought Jenn leg white"

I always say that I am so white that the sun reflects off of me. We spent a week in Florida walking around Disney and I came back with the same skin tone, even though I only wore sunscreen one time.

• Like 2

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

My wife doesn't tan she gets freckles

Me too, and then eventually they all combine in to a dark Italian look, but I haven't seen the sun since I stopped swimming 19 years ago.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

I have to put on sunscreen to open the refrigerator

Though of (predominantly) Northern and (some) Eastern European stock, strangely enough, I get really, really tan when I get sunlight on me despite being just as pale as a fish belly when I haven't been out in it for awhile.   Never quite sure where I got that from, but rarely burning despite being a very outdoorsy person is nice.

I am super-freckly, as is my oldest girl, and it's definitely sun triggered. ALL THE FRECKLES.

IMG_153731118467550_zps6f1ac439.jpeg

Your daughter and my son could pass for siblings.  Same hair color, freckles, eyes, smile and chin.  Seriously.  She looks like a girl version of my 13 year old.   Strangely, his sisters don't look like him.  The oldest looks just like her mother and the youngest looks like me.

Did I offer advice in my post?  Please keep the following in mind:

• I am not a doctor nor any other kind of medical professional.
  • I am not a lawyer.
  • I am not a mental health provider
  • I am not a nutritionist
  • Your mileage may vary
  • I don't do anything in moderation
  • I have lots of injuries & if you train like me, you probably will too.

My wife doesn't tan she gets freckles

me too. They all meld together a little into this mottled brown thing on my shoulders and such, and I get cleavage freckles if I wear a tank top or swimsuit! lol

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn