Forums are back in action! ×

Ok Let's try this again

So last year right around this time I found Nerd Fitness. I am 5'11" and I was very unhappy weighing in at 235 and it kept rising but with this site and dedication to keeping track of my food on MyFitnessPal and working out regularly (like Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, and Sat). I worked my way all the way down to 199 (had the flu at the time so more like 201 which I weighed in at right before the flu hit and rose back to that after). Then I realized that I was making my posts for my battle log everday waaaaaaay to hard (I was typing in every single stat in the MyFitnessPal)... So I slowly stopped coming on here and working and I thought I could keep it up without keeping track (and for about a month that was true. Then October hit.. At that point I take my youth to a conference which takes time away then Thanksgiving comes then Christmas and I completely fell off of working out and also eating healthy (the eating habits went first...) and now I'm up to about 218-220 and I don't want to make all the fight for most of 2014 mean nothing. Plus I have a son on the way in late April/Early May and I want to be physically fit to be able to play with him (something my dad couldn't) and to teach him the importance of taking care of your body soul and spirit. So I'm coming back for 2015 to this awesome community of fitness rebels and I'm sticking through the whole year and hopefully beyond!

• Like 2

Vasilis, level 3

Lycan, Ranger

STR |5.5| DEX|4| STA|4| CON|6| WIS|5| CHA|0|

Previous Challenge: Level 1 RebelRangersRangersMonks Current Challenge: Monks

Track Calories with MyFitnessPal (4.5% per comp)

9%
9%

MOSSA Power and Fight (5% per comp)

0%
0%

No Soda (4% per comp)

8%
8%

Bed by 10:30 awake by 6:30 (2.25% per each per comp)

0%
0%

Keep at it man and don't let the fact that you fell off the waggon before hold you back. We all do it sometimes. Good luck.

Sent from my stoopid phone which hates me I swear.

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Keep at it man and don't let the fact that you fell off the waggon before hold you back. We all do it sometimes. Good luck.

What Guzzi said.  Welcome back!  We've all fallen off the wagon from time to time.  The key is to not stay off the wagon.  And keep in mind, even with falling off, you're still under your starting weight!  That may not seem like much, but it's something.  

Keep up the fight and you'll get it done! 

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Habits take a looong time to build and they will slip at first, the important thing is to keep getting back into them and eventually they will stick and seem like second nature :) Each time you pick yourself up is another way to reinforce your commitment to your goals!! :D

• Like 2

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!

Thanks for all the support here! You guys are great! I think the thing I'm most suprised at being back is the lack of support in my guild... I remember lots of people posting on each others posts and encouraging and I'm not even sure one person has checked my progress.. That's fine cause I'm gonna keep posting and working either way it just seems different than before..

Vasilis, level 3

Lycan, Ranger

STR |5.5| DEX|4| STA|4| CON|6| WIS|5| CHA|0|

Previous Challenge: Level 1 RebelRangersRangersMonks Current Challenge: Monks

Track Calories with MyFitnessPal (4.5% per comp)

9%
9%

MOSSA Power and Fight (5% per comp)

0%
0%

No Soda (4% per comp)

8%
8%

Bed by 10:30 awake by 6:30 (2.25% per each per comp)

0%
0%