Forums are back in action! ×

Hello :3 I'm Disaidra and I'm finally here to get fit. I've tried a good many times before with varying levels of success but I'm finally going to change. 

I'm 18 years old and a first year student currently doing a degree in Physics. My hobbies are video game, anime, cosplay, and watching pro wrestling, in fact pro wrestling has been my main inspiration to finally get fit. I'm currently pretty unfit, to the point where a short walk gets me out of breath. I want to one day have the fitness and strength of a pro wrestler. 

I've been subscribed to the emails for about 6 months but I've only now just started reading through them. I've got a set of dumbells, an exercise mat, a fitbit on it's way to me and a brand new bright pink pair of trainers (my old ones were falling apart). I'm all ready to actually start taking steps to get fitter. I've also started using myfitnesspal again, because I've had most of my success using that.

I'm hoping to find some new fitness friends with similar hobbies. I'm already a part of a group called fita4kita on facebook that are a group based around the kitacon anime convention and trying to get their bodies cosplay ready, although I haven't really posted anything on there since I joined. 

• Like 1

Disaidra lvl 2
 Half-Elf  
 Ranger/Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 4 | CON 5 | WIS 4 | CHA 1
Current Quest Log 
 |  Myfitnesspal

The Cutlasses (currently ashore) 

I play a little bit of DOTA 2, Smite and Hearthstone, but mostly play all sorts of single player games. Recently I've been working my way through the Deponia series and playing Dragon Age Origins. I've got quite a few other games on the go too.

Disaidra lvl 2
 Half-Elf  
 Ranger/Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 4 | CON 5 | WIS 4 | CHA 1
Current Quest Log 
 |  Myfitnesspal

The Cutlasses (currently ashore)