Forums are back in action! ×

Another Nerd Rebel Newblet to Add to the Fold

Hey there!!!  The name is Michele and I hail from Philadelphia PA USA.  

Health/Exercise Background:  Back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, I worked out faithfully almost everyday.  Then, I got married.  Fast forward two marriages and two kids later, my body is a wreck.  I'm now back to being single and, although I now have the two minions I call my children to contend with, I want to get back to being healthy.  I know it's going to be an uphill battle and I don't care.  I do have a bit of a handicap in the form of a heart condition.  My heart is in great shape; however, the electrical system for it is all jacked up.  I have to be super careful with cardio.  Low impact cardio affects my heart like medium to high for other people.  Aside from that little niggle, I'm all in to level up and get back into "boss defeating" shape.

Nerd Background:  My online name is Maidy and has been for years.  I'm not much of a gamer because I suck at them. I stopped playing them for almost three decades because I was so bad. Well those fears are gone and I'm back to gaming. I now have a used Xbox 360 and Halo plus Assassin's Creed.  I am HORRIBLE at these games, but I love them though so I keep trying.  I also USED to play D and D ten million years ago when I was younger.  Alas, it's hard to find anyone my age that's willing to carve out a few hours a week to role play.  I no longer have a character so I'd be a serious newblet all over again if I ever find a DnD meetup.  

Conclusion: I'm getting back in touch with my inner nerd and that nerd wants to be healthy, dag nabbit!

Thank you

You sound like someone I could get along with! haha, hope everything is going well for you :)

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...