Forums are back in action! ×

So after a few weeks of going hard with a workout/diet plan I completely stopped. Just threw the car in reverse at 80 mph. as a result I am now twenty pounds heavier that I have ever been. I finally topped out at 260 lbs, I am 5'6" suffice it to say I needed to do something. I have been in a low place for a long time. My depression was getting the best of me, I was eating shit, I wasn't exercising, and my life was in a spiral. I started to get better but there was something missing in my life. One day while online I started talking to this amazing guy. We kept talking, and kept talking and started to date casually for a few weeks. I had never felt better. He's a fitness instructor. He helped me find confidence in myself that I had long forgotten. I started doing these classes that I would never have thought to do, Zumba, Piloxing, cardio kickboxing. He teaches all those classes and wanted me to come because they would help me feeling better about myself. He was right and now I feel great! We are officially a couple and I couldn't be happier. 

I still have a long way to go and a lot of ground to recover but I feel good about the journey. I am not only looking to make myself better for me but to also be a better person for him. I started a battle log so I have some accountability here at NF. I am also counting my calories, taking classes twice a week, and doing heavy lifting three times a week. I'd say to wish me luck but I don't need it, I have my family who loves me, friends who are great, and the best boyfriend ever. 

For the first time ever I am happy and excited to respawn.

Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/59640-strength-training-a-year-in-health-2015/

• Like 1

14%
14%

Goal Weight: 190 lbs

Starting Weight: 260 lbs

Current Weight: 250 lbs

My Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/59640-strength-training-a-year-in-health-2015/