Forums are back in action! ×

Wootties treasurechest

I have fantastic memory, but it can be as short as Doris' from Where's Nemo, so every WOOT I get I will store here, in my treasurechest. My precioussessss..

I will revisit it everytime I feel down or not motivated enough to remind myself: "YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!"

Lets begin!

Starting point, June 2014:

- Can not do a single push-up,

- Can't run a kilometer without regretting not having written testament,

- Can't do a pull up,

- Handstand? No way!

- Muffintop - oh yes. (I've never been fat/obese, but I have always been quite doughy).

Today, January 2015:

Treasure 1: 4 push-ups!! And growing

Treasure 2: Can run a kilometer!! Once I ran about 3 and didn't feel like dying :D

post-33725-0-22140800-1422009669_thumb.j

• Like 4

First time in my life I was able to do all the 5 rounds* of WOD! It took me appx. 22 minutes instead of 20 though. But I was technical about it: correct burpees, good push ups with straight back (5 "normal" in 1st round, rest knee-push ups).

*6 push ups,

12 OH lunges with plate (5kg),

6 burpees with jump on a plate,

4 laps run.

Yay!!!

So, yesterday I actually was able to do 60cm box jumps! Repeatedly! It were only 45cm before and usually I was tired very quickly and scared too. 

That's a woot!

Also, I hit 1:30m mark on spartan plank challenge. (Starting point: 30 seconds tops). Way to go!

And last, but not least: on Saturday I won slow-riding motorcycle contest. There were only 7 contestants and it was part of a training day, but still, baking_jeans, you do not totally suck!! Way to go girl!

I can do a "wall" hand stand!!! 

It's pretty awesome if you think that at first I couldn't even do head stand. Now working towards hand stand without touching a wall with feet.

wow, reading my previous notes reminded me how huge is my progress. 

Also, that's a "woot" I guess - I really want to go and work out. It's a habit already. Today, I'm tired and sleepy but I still can't wait to get there and break some sweat. Nice feeling :)

• Like 1

This is amazing!! Keep up the good work. Woot

I am where I desperately wanted to be 3 months ago. I'll keep at it because I really like how I feel.

Starting weight: 173lbs

Goal weight: 133lbs 

Progress: 25.5 lbs so far, 14.5 more to go.

63.75%
63.75%

Bike progress: Personal best 76 miles, aiming for 100.

76%
76%

Thanks, beatrix!

Just came back from weightlifting training session (yup, started dancing with barbell recently) and guess what?

I did a PULL UP!!!

Strict one!!!

I was doing some sets before with a band, but I've never tried non assisted pull-up before. Perhaps celebrating it with a beer isn't the best idea, but I'be earned it ;)

Youuuu-hooooo!

• Like 1