Forums are back in action! ×

Here for my next level up

Hey guys,

JTFiddles here. I'm a 29 year old guy looking to reach the next level in health/fitness.

I'm new to the forums (and in fact, this is the first time I've ever posted on an online forum). But I've been reading Nerd Fitness for years, and thanks to the information and inspiration here, I've managed to develop some pretty healthy habits. I eat a paleo diet about 90% of the time when I'm at home, but I get off track when I'm out in social situations, or when I need a quick lunch at work. I also work out about 3 times a week on average, focusing on bench, deadlift, and squats. I haven't yet stuck to a weightlifting program, instead I've been trying to just develop the habit of consistent workouts. I'm planning to set up a workout and food log for accountability, with the goals of getting more consistent in my eating and training.

Outside of fitness stuff: I work in digital advertising, and in a past life I was a fiddle player in a Celtic rock band.

I'm super impressed by the level of positivity and knowledge in these forums and I'm looking forward to being a part of it all! Hope I can quickly get to the point where I'm adding value!