Forums are back in action! ×

Hi guys first day and I am pumped!

Hi everyone,

I am 29 years old from Los Angeles California. I am looking for mentors who can help me live a healthier lifestyle. I started a weight loss journey about 4 years ago where I had ups and downs but overall I was making progress. I began my journey weighing 267 pounds and got my weight down to 170. I mainly lost most of my weight by eating better and running. I enjoyed compliments, clothes fitting better, and proving people that said I could not do it wrong.

Now I am having more downs then ups I believe that once I reached my goal, I had no other; therefore I lost a bit of motivation. I am now 210 pounds and I have gained it over the past year. I still am going up and down but I am slowly but surely gaining my weight back.

I am a father to two little girls and husband of a wonderful women and I want to be a great example. I am here in search of some much needed support and help. I will make sure I help someone else in return.

Thank you very much!