Forums are back in action! ×

Hello from across the Pond

Hello all, I'm letara and I live in England. I have been following a Hunters diet (paleo) for a week now and I have lost 8lbs already. I am a type 2 diabetic so need to change my lifestyle completely.

After the immediate weight loss I am quite pumped for this change, look forward to meeting some of you in the chat room.

letara

• Like 1

Hello form the same side of the pond...Im lookin gto move to Paleo on my next challenge...it sounds good and at times a challenge to keep to (unless you are well prepared :) )

• Like 1

Level 6 - Human - (North of the wall) Wyldling/Celt - Ranger/Assassin.

Epic quest I Battle Log I Accountabilibuddies 3 5 I Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5

(STR) - 4 (DEX) - 1 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 6 (WIS) - 4 (CHA) - 2

"Spartans! Prepare for glory!" - King Leonidas

Pinterest I instagram I Goodreads 

Hello all, I'm letara and I live in England. I have been following a Hunters diet (paleo) for a week now and I have lost 8lbs already. I am a type 2 diabetic so need to change my lifestyle completely.

After the immediate weight loss I am quite pumped for this change, look forward to meeting some of you in the chat room.

letara

Welcome to the Rebellion!

I look forward to seeing you post with the recruits in the next 6 week challenge! It starts 2/23 but the new thread should be up soon. You have done amazing so far! Paleo changed my quality of life! I am Paleoish with my diet, not strict. This link should give you all the info needed to start your challenge.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/58253-challenge-instructions-updated-jan-1-2015/

If you have any questions please let me know!

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge