Forums are back in action! ×

Just making my introduction here - figured this seemed like fun and decided to give it go, especially since i've stalled out on my weight loss journey (actually crept back a little the wrong way) and need to get things in gear. I started at 270, and made it down 245 without too much effort - got on an experimental group thing with Fitocracy for a bit and made it down to 235, but that ended and since then I've made it back up to 241. The social aspect of it really helped, I think, and that's what I'm looking forward to here - and it appeals to my nerd sensibilities a bit more as well. Look forward to getting involved, achieving my goals, and helping/seeing others achieve theirs as well! 

• Like 2

The First Challenge Thread      Intro Thread

Starting Weight: 245

Goal Weight: 220

Welcome to the Rebellion! Everything you need to know on joining the next challenge which starts the 23rd is located here.

The social aspect is key here in helping everyone achieve their goals and be accountable.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/58253-challenge-instructions-updated-jan-1-2015/

If you have any questions please let me know!

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge