Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from the cold north (Norway).

Hi guys and gals. 
 My name is Stian and I'm 22 years old. And my physical shape have declined a lot lately, but it is time to change that. 

I used to be a rather good warrior when I was about 16 years old, and I have decided that it is time to pick up the battleaxe again.
I have been training the last months, but I just decided to respecc warrior again. With a little bit of cardio on the side, doesn't matter how strong you are if you can only move for 10 minutes in your armor.

A little background information:
I used to be a powerlifter when I was younger and was fairly strong compared to my bodyweight. And I have decided that I can't be 22 years old an weaker than I was when I was 16, + I have started to gain several pounds that isn't exactly muscles.
   So my goals is to get stronger than I was, loose some fat, eat healthier and to feel better about my body again. My long term goal in bench, deadlift and squats is a total of 450kg  (992lbs).

Regards
Stian.

Ps:
If anyone got some questions or if there is something that I forgot just ask/tell me and I will fill it in.