Forums are back in action! ×

grood. I mean... good and great. great and good.

So here goes nothing...  This lady hails from just south of Charm City ( That's Baltimore, in case you didnt know or only know it as the backdrop from The Wire) And I know what you're thinking, so I'll say it:  I have never been shot. You'd be surprised how often I get asked that question when travelling.

I'm looking to change some habits, work out more and overall just looking for a way to keep up my motivation.  Most importantly, I would like to stop avoiding mirrors (no worries, I'm not a vampire) and am looking to improve my own self image which is the hardest mountain to climb. And in the event of a zombie apocalypse, I just don't want to die first. I don't need to survive it long term, just not first. Cause awkward.

Looking forward to being less of a lurker here.

Ciao, Knives!

P.S.  I guess I should add a little more about the things I like:

• Video Gaming (Mass Effect, Last Of Us, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon)

• Board Gaming (Zombicide, Cosmic Encounter, Pandemic)

• Movies/TV (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Clue, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy (aka the closest thing to a Farscape movie I have so far, Walking Dead, Bobs Burgers)

• Terrible yet Awesome Movies (The Room, Gymkata, anything Nicolas Cage touches, Miami Connection, the commentary track on the 20th Anniversary Blu-Ray of Showgirls, Troll 2)