Forums are back in action! ×

Hi. I'm new, and I'm from Portland, OR - as my Portlandia reference in the subject may have hinted at :)

I'm 29, some people think I'm 19. I think I weigh 125lbs, but I'm not sure. What I do know is that I've got some flab creeping in and NO ME GUSTA. I've worked out regularly since I was 16, including some weight training. I eat pretty healthy, I keep a food diary over at MyFitnessPal. I'm going to be cranking up my weight training with a barbell at home. I like beer.

Welcome to the community KrystlePhoenix!

If you're eating well(ish) and you're getting regular exercise, but you still find some flab creeping in, that'd be the metabolism slowing IMO. Try some heavier weights training, there's info and discussions all over this place on it, that should help up your metabolic rate, and make you look great!

Can't help you with the avatar, as you can see, I haven't bothered yet :S

I too like beer.

Hey Krystle, Welcome to the forum. To load the avatar you need to click on settings at the top right of the page and then you will see on the left side under "My Settings" a link to "Edit Avatar". From there you can load a picture or point it to a website. Good luck on the weight training.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

Welcome to the community KrystlePhoenix!

If you're eating well(ish) and you're getting regular exercise, but you still find some flab creeping in, that'd be the metabolism slowing IMO. Try some heavier weights training, there's info and discussions all over this place on it, that should help up your metabolic rate, and make you look great!

Can't help you with the avatar, as you can see, I haven't bothered yet :S

I too like beer.

Yes actually, I think that's exactly it. My body's not burning those beer calories like it used to ;) That's a big part of the reason I found this site and am ramping up the weight training, so I can build a bigger calorie furnace. Thanks for the welcome!