Forums are back in action! ×

serserer needs a blue deck to mill his wieght away

Hi my names matt I'm 22 years old wiegh about 300 lbs I'm 6 ft tall i wear a xxxl shirt. Id like to be 225 lbs or lower and wear a size medeum or large shirt so i can fit into a assassins creed cloak to wear at a one of the cons. I'd like to find someone to work out with or a group of people to play basketball or football with that live neer st. Cloud Florida or are willing to pick me up and drop me off after words. I would also like to find a parcour master to help me loose weight and teach me how to do parcour because I'm interested in learning how to do that.

So yeah obtw a little about myself I'm a geek but I'm also a jock in terms of the high school term list back like two to four years before o whent to high school which means I like to play sports but I like star wars, MTG, video games, marvel, anime, video games, lord of the rings, pokemon, yugioh, oh and did I mention video games lol

=p

Obtw I heart meams like a boss

Lol frowny face smily face mind affissally blown