Forums are back in action! ×

The Myth of the Butterfly.

My 'name' is mythical and this is the beginning of my creation myth.
I'm stating my intent here, because of the number of times in the past I have said I intended to join a challenge here and not bothered to do so.  So here is my intent.  To begin ... to become my own creation.  Forged in the gym, in the kitchen... in the vast whiteness of a new sketchbook... or in the wide open fields where I love to run and jump. (stop trying to be poetic, Miffy, it doesn't suit you and you're not very good at it!)

Actually, people call me Liea and I'm not entirely happy with who "Liea" is at the moment.  She's untidy, unreliable, late for everything, has zero self-control around food, and isn't as fit and strong as she'd like to be.   My challenges and life goal are yet to be set in stone but I have some ideas...

As for race; this is where I'm outed as a non-nerd, I'm afraid.

I suspect I'm like a centaur - but less bulky.  I'm pretty sure I have four legs.  A warmblood type, rather than a heavy horse. Built for a sensible mix of endurance and strength. I like to run for reasonably long distances and cycle for distances which push the edge of sanity but I also like to lift heavy stuff in the gym and I wouldn't like to give either one up for the other. 
I am also horse-mad, so that's probably having some influence.

I think I'd like to train with the asassins someday, but for now let's see where my first challenge takes me.

• Like 1

Mythical
Level:0            Class: Unknown

STR:0  WIS:0  CON:0  DEX:0  STA:0

Current Challenge:  The Mythical Ninja Zombie Slayer

Welcome!!!  You should start with the Level 1 Recruits for a challenge.  Blaidd and crew will help you set goals and find your way, but then, the Assassin's will be waiting for you with open arms!!

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

That's always a problem!!!  But a few goals at first are more likely to succeed. 

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)