Forums are back in action! ×

Come on now let's fix this mess

So I find myself on the eve of my 30th birthday watching Netflix, reading NF and drinking a beer wondering where it all went wrong.  Actually, that's a bit sensationalist - how about "Where did I drift slightly off track every now and then"?

A bit of background to me, in a nutshell I'm a 29 year old coffee swilling, beer guzzling, scuba diving guitar player, Who also runs, plays squash and eats cake.  But not at the same time.  At last weigh in I was slightly under 6' (sounds so much better than just over 5'11"), 89kg, with a 38" waist and ~24% BF.

I've got various targets that I'd like to hit, I'm going to join in on the next 6 week challenge so I'll save the detail for there, but in general I'll be cleaning up my diet and training to run a marathon next April time!

I've been reading on here for a while, no doubt I'll start chipping in all over the place with questions and comments, so I'll see you all on the battlefield!

• Like 1

Challenges: #-Recruit Challenge-# #-Scout 1-#   

Social: MyFitnessPal FitBit Strava

LEVEL 2

STR 2 | DEX 2 | CON 0 | STA 3 | WIS 1.5 | CHA 1

I'm trying to get better 'cos I haven't been my best -