Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Everyone

I'm Michael and I live in so cal, and I'm 29. Don't actually remember how I found this place but I've read a few things from the main site and now here I am. Last year on my birthday I promised myself I'd turn my life around and while I've made some progress, I'm not done yet. My two main goals were to get in shape and finally finish my degree. I lost 55 pounds and after I take my finals next week I should be done with school. However the last few months I haven't made much if any progress with the fitness goals.

So this year on my birthday I promised myself I'd be in the best shape of my life when my 30th birthday rolls around, and that's why I'm here. I got until November 16th to be under 10% body fat. I'm currently 6' and about 210.

For nerd cred, well every Friday night I play Magic: The Gathering (yeah the card game, and yes it's still around) on top of the normal video game and movie stuff.

Level: 1 Adventurer Str: 2 Dex: 1 Sta: 1 Con: 3 Wis: 2 Cha: 1

Not all those who wander are lost. I come and go like the wind.
Einz