Forums are back in action! ×

Well that was a massive fail…

Yo.

So, I joined the forums sometimes back in January and proceeded to get super-excited with everything here and being impatient for the challenge. When it came around, I set myself goals that, while consisting in quite a bit of effort, were mostly aimed as keeping myself on track. Long story short, within week one an injury that ended up being worse than I thought which forced me to rethink my entire planning, and keeping fit between travels and moving out and in proved to be a lot more difficult than expect. So, end of March, I fell of the bandwagon completely and stopped exercising.

Today, I finally got a hold of my training gear again and went for a 1h-walk, scouting the area for a place to start my C25K training all over again. I figured it would be good for my mindset to mark an end to my training break completely by posting here.

So, let's do a breakdown of the damage done, shall we?

The bad:

-Strengths: starting from 0 again

-Endurance: starting from 0

-Flexibility: not able to touch my toes anymore, but not quite as bad as I used to be

-Motivation: i feel post-workout-break in me. D:

Neutral:

-Eating habits: still good on those, although I have been drinking a bit more beer

The Good:

-Only 1kg gain shown last time I gained. Given that it was in very different conditions than my usual weigh-in and based on my clothes, I can consider no weight was gained. :D

Next steps?

-Normally going to do the BBWW tonight with my boyfriend.

-Start C25K training tomorrow morning

-Am going to start a diary tomorrow morning – already started one on paper, to keep myself on track.

-Just saw the new challenge only started 8 days ago. If the mods allow it, I shall join in that one. :)

• Like 1

Goblin | Level 7 | STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 2.5

Nerdfitness Character, Past challenges: 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6, Current challenge (March 19 - April 15): click

Tough Mudder Ireland || Battle for Graduation || My Neverending Story (on hiatus)