Forums are back in action! ×

New member (ahyuck)

I'm going to be 42 in october, and I have been slacking for a year or so on my fitness, and it's showing.

A little about me,

I'm ex mil, NAVY to be specific from 92 to 96. I've been working out my whole life off and on, 5'8", generally between 160 to 180 all my life, at least since boot camp. I used to be called ruggedly handsome, now it's more "rugged", lol.

I have some nagging injuries, that arent going away anytime soon. Broken collarbone, and some neck damage that causes my right pectoral, and my right arm, to atrophy over time. If I do nothing for a few months, it's very noticeable, but hey thats life, I like having adventures, and if that's the price I pay, so be it. 

Currently, (and the reason I am here) my job is very physical, but not in a good way, and I am having a hard time staying awake after work, let alone working out. So I need some motivation. Im not asking for anything, I will get motivated simply by being involved, and hopefully helping others a bit. 

So yeah, that says a lot without saying much, hahaha perfect.

Hello :)

Current active duty Air Force here.

Welcome to the forums!

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

If you're not gaining weight, it sounds like you're not eating enough for your level of physical output. What do you typically eat in a day.

Thank you for your service. I'm enjoying my freedom right now in your honor.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath