Forums are back in action! ×

Found some inspiration! Back in the game

So I suck at consistency...like really really suck.

I will be super good for a few weeks and then bam! I'm sneaking into the pantry to eat nutella out of the jar...and I than quit my challenge (I've started 3 -.-) because I'm too embarrassed to admit my failure.

With a recent diagnosis of Coeliac Disease my whole mindset towards food however has changed. It's crazy how you go from "I'm restricting that so I want that" to " If I eat that it's going to strip my stomach out" and in the last 3 weeks I have craved an egg sandwich but otherwise I'm not even missing the junk.

On top of that I just started Battle sports/LARPing...it is seriously the best fun ever and now I am so damn motivated to get fitter. I want to be able to sprint up behind some guy and kill him!!! On top of that I'm pretty sure I am going to join a group known as " The North" who regularly shout out " T!t's out for the North!" and all the guys take their shits off :P I would love to be confident enough to show my belly and run around in a crop when they do this but I know that is about 20kg's away.

So here is to consistency. I am going to join the Challenge~! AND I am going to log in everyday and update NO MATTER WHAT the day was like. No matter how poor my choices were I need to lady up and cop it!

Feelign very enthused...I'm off to the gym, will come back and complete my challenge post after that :)

• Like 2

Level 1 Adventurer

Race: Human/Hobbit

Current stats: STR-1  DEX-1  STA-2  CON-1  WIS-2  CHA-3

Current Challenge

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%

With a recent diagnosis of Coeliac Disease my whole mindset towards food however has changed. It's crazy how you go from "I'm restricting that so I want that" to " If I eat that it's going to strip my stomach out" and in the last 3 weeks I have craved an egg sandwich but otherwise I'm not even missing the junk.

I completely understand that. I'm not officially diagnosed because I don't have the $$ required but I do have some sort of issue with gluten grains. 

There's a mini donut stand at the farmer's market and it used to be the place I would always stop when I went. When my mom suggested we go to the farmers market for the first time in months, told her about the donuts and how hard they would be to resist from a sugar perspective when she asked "but aren't they made of wheat?", suddenly the little bags of sin went from a "shouldn't" to a "don't" and lost all their power over me.

Best of luck with your journy and don't afraid to be human, we all slip up occasionally.

• Like 1

Sinnah Saint, half-elf, lvl1 Assassin - STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 1.86 | CON 2.86 | WIS 2 | CHA 1.38 - Personal Blog

First 6-Week Challenge

Thanks guys :) looking firward to the next few weeks!

The tests are rediculously expensive even her in Australia where we have universal health care. I went private and it was $300 for the biopsy :S

Level 1 Adventurer

Race: Human/Hobbit

Current stats: STR-1  DEX-1  STA-2  CON-1  WIS-2  CHA-3

Current Challenge

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%

Thanks guys :) looking firward to the next few weeks!

The tests are rediculously expensive even her in Australia where we have universal health care. I went private and it was $300 for the biopsy :S

I'm in Canada and we have universal health care too but it doesn't cover celiac tests unless you're in the ER dying and they don't know why. I'd have to pay $400 for the bloodwork test that's not 100% accurate, or $800 for the biopsy.

Sinnah Saint, half-elf, lvl1 Assassin - STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 1.86 | CON 2.86 | WIS 2 | CHA 1.38 - Personal Blog

First 6-Week Challenge