Forums are back in action! ×

The Cold Ass Viking Challenge

Knocked it out.  There are areas where the cold water just hurts but otherwise I was able to spend over 3 minutes.  Kind of feels pretty awesome to have done it.  I am keeping with cool showers for sure.  May not always be the coldest setting every time but certainly will not be above luke warm either.  I like starting at luke warm and instead of turning it up I turn it down as I am in the shower.  They are definitely shorter now in general which is not a bad thing at all.  

• Like 1

Food Fight - current challenge

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

2015 - 22.5 bugs consumed

Chasing down the most awesome version of myself one step at a time.

The Character Battle Log 1 Daily Mile

Anyone still working on cold showers?  It does get easier.  May not be more enjoyable all the time but definitely easier.  ;)

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

I'm almost done with the challenge, but I will most likely continue. I didn't even realize our building didn't have hot water the other day until some of the other guys complained about it. Win!

• Like 2

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

I'm almost done with the challenge, but I will most likely continue. I didn't even realize our building didn't have hot water the other day until some of the other guys complained about it. Win!

Definite win!