Forums are back in action! ×

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE (i know i'm late. i know.)

But I forgot how long it takes to convert video. Oh, and I forgot that I have no idea how to use iMovie. :)

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Wow. This is pretty damn epic. If I don't say so myself.

PS. MERRY CHRISTMAS lol

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

So tired from watching that...

loved the antlers...

so no one cares that you put fooprints all over the walls...

or jump onto your coffee table...

or jump up and down doing burpees...

You are awesome... NF >>> OneLove !!!

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

So tired from watching that...

loved the antlers...

so no one cares that you put fooprints all over the walls...

or jump onto your coffee table...

or jump up and down doing burpees...

You are awesome... NF >>> OneLove !!!

those are "kipping" handstand pushups btw :)

and i'm hoping to replace the thermostat that i kicked off the wall before the landlord notices. :)

“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

i almost spit coffee all over my laptop.

good thing i didn't, because it'd be hard to explain just how "staci broke my laptop!"

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I had to watch it again.

Yup. Just as epic as the first time. Also. I love the part when you threw the antlers. I just hear you say "Eff these. They are not a viking helmet!!!"

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Merry Christmas! I need to bookmark this to try to attempt next year. How I envy your upper body strength. Gonna have to look up those handstand pushups.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Amazing! The kettlebell swings in fast forward look almost certain that someone (possibly an entire wall) around you is gonna die. :D

haha yeah, and my ceiling is low, so i couldnt stand up completely straight or i'd hit the ceiling :)

Merry Christmas! I need to bookmark this to try to attempt next year. How I envy your upper body strength. Gonna have to look up those handstand pushups.

oh this workout is probably not the smartest thing to do. first few days are KILLER on your shoulders. I learned my lesson :)

I had to watch it again.

Yup. Just as epic as the first time. Also. I love the part when you threw the antlers. I just hear you say "Eff these. They are not a viking helmet!!!"

hahaha i thought they'd be a fun addition but wouldnt stay on!

i almost spit coffee all over my laptop.

good thing i didn't, because it'd be hard to explain just how "staci broke my laptop!"

hahahaha yeah, show that to IT. they'd get a kick out of it :D

Thanks everyone :) I had a ton of fun making it.

The original point was to make a workout for everyone to do at home on Christmas day using minimal equipment.

And let me tell you - I did this Saturday after I got home from Crossfit and I was destroyed on Sunday - I had no desire to work out. I was so sore :)

For the record, I actually did the entire workout. However, I did it wrong, I did it:

1 pullup

1 pullup, 2 hspu

1 pullup, 2 hspu, 3 ring dips

and so on

instead of

1 pullup

2 hspu, 1 pullup

3 ring dips, 2 hspu, 1 pullup

and so on.

so hence why it's extremely cut up. :)

You can substitute things to make it easier.

1 - pullup (negatives!)

2 - handstand pushups (pike pushups!)

3 - ring dips (regular dips or bench dips)

4 - wall climbs (handstands against the wall)

5 - burpees (sorry, you're doing burpees)

6 - lunges (yup, here too. you're doing lunges)

7 - pushups (knee pushups)

8 - kettlebell swings (dumbbell swings)

9 - squats (nope, doing squats)

10 - box jumps (step ups)

11 - doubleunders (singleunders)

12 - toes to bar (knee ups)

Also:

-do any handstand movements against a wall with nothing there. If you look the first HSPU's there's a picture on the wall. There isn't in the rest of the videos. Also, thermostats break easily when kicked.

-If your coffee table is from Ikea, it's probably not the best idea to jump onto it.

-Low ceilings - hard for doubleunders and kettlebell swings. I would have done these outside if I wasn't taping them.

You weren't actually late. The 12 days of Christmas start on Christmas day and end on the 5th of January.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf