Forums are back in action! ×

NF gaming group?

Honestly was kinda shocked that at the lack of Gaming sub group.

Is there a Steam and or BlizzID group of Nerd fitness people floating around out there?

• Like 1

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams

Funny, I do most my gaming in the summer. Lol. When the sun finally stops trying to kill me I happily return to my place amongst the trees :-)

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams

Suppose that's one of the diferences between Kentucky and Canada

Just a bit colder up that way. :-) Not to mention the size difference in bear.

Eastern Kentucky has Black Bears but none around where I am. Worst you'll find around my neck of the woods is a pissed off skunk lol

im a gamerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

currently playing league of legends and heroes of the storm.

will go back to assassin creed and some other stuffs after i get my replacement graphic card

also...waiting for black desert :P

eltoasted, level 0 Human. Assassin at heart, training with the Recruits
STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA  0

A gaming group would be fun, though my online gaming is pretty much limited to Elder Scrolls Online. Anybody else on here who plays ESO?

I have an ESO account but it has taken a backseat for now I do pick it up from time to time.