Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from a Crazy Rebel

Hello Everyone!

I’m new around these parts and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m a 29 year old genderqueer from the middle of nowhere, Wyoming. I’m totally obsessed with horses (currently have 4!) and music (Celtic and Hard Rock/Metal in particular) and love just about any fantasy novel or RPG (especially if it dragons…lots and lots of dragons). 

I have been battling very severe depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) for basically my whole life. This year, after medication combination number 37 and suicide attempt + hospitalization number you-don’t-want-to-know, I’m finally on the mend and free to start actually living my life! 

I’ve always wanted to be athletic, badass warrior and had a few pathetic attempts at soccer and swimming thru my younger years before giving up and joining the golf team in high school. After high school, I spent five years in the Navy then tried to go to college for Geophysics before entering my last 5 year long, nearly fatal depressive episode. For most of it, I lived huddled up in a ball locked in my bathroom and starved myself, living on Pepsi (8-12 cans a day) for up to two weeks before binging on Taco Johns, Smartfood Popcorn and candy bars, then returning to starvation. Healthy this does not make!

I have a lot of years of damage to my poor body and brain that I need to undo, including lose 30ish pounds, kick the Pepsi addiction, and maybe get some muscles! I love the idea of Crossfit, but have never been brave or tough enough to attempt it and I would love to join the Rangers guild (being an outdoorsy, ranch-raised, horse-crazy girl) when I get strong enough to lift weights greater than a paperclip. 

Thank you fellow Rebels and good luck with your own challenges!

~ Kat

Dimaethor aka Kat

Level 0 | Aurak Draconian | Recruit | wannabe Ranger

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one."

~ Elbert Hubbard

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

You're telling me people live in Wyoming?! I thought it was a myth!

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...