Forums are back in action! ×

Magically Impaired Magical Girl

akddee.jpg

My name is Kuvira and I am a magical girl.

When I was 13 a friend of mine got her magical girl powers. It was wonderful and my friends and I were truly happy for her. A year later the rest of my friends got their powers... I couldn't help but feel a little left out. While they were out hunting witches I was sitting at home watching TV or playing video games. They said I was probably a late bloomer and just needed more time. This made sense to me so I waited ... and waited ... and waited...

A year and a half ago I was tired of waiting. I decided to take things into my own hands. I took up archery in the hopes that it would allow me to go with my friends on hunts, magical powers or not. About a week ago I decided I was finally skilled enough to go with them. They were hesitant but let me tag along anyway. I was not prepared for what I was about to experience. 

My friends were like:

oqbwr9.gif

x6g0fn.gif

28kscp0.gif

admhpe.gif

I was like: 

nxw8ys.gif

I was not ready ... but I will be 

I am 20 years old and still don't have my magical powers but I won't let that stop me from being the darn best magically impaired magical girl ever. First I know I'm going to have to build up my general overall fitness. Once I have that figured out I plan to train to be an assassin. The skill set seems to be the most practical for what I need. Gotta' get those witches somehow right?

255nrpj.gif

When it comes to my interests I tend to like things that I refer to as impractically practical skills. Things like learning other languages, lock piking, making food from scratch, survival tactics, sleeping on the floor ...ect I also have interest in normal actually practical things such as meditation, writing, reading, history and of course archery among other things. 

I hope I will be able to contribute to this community and am happy to be a member of the rebellion. 

• Like 5

Kuvira

Magical Girl Recruit I Level 0

II STR 0 II DEX 0 II STA 0 II CON 0 II WIS 0 II CHA 0 II

Don't forget, always somewhere someone is fighting for you.As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

- Puella Magi Madoka Magica

A magically impaired magical girl who appreciates impractically practical skills, huh? You seem like my kind of person. I think I might be magically impaired, too, and I like learning languages and making food from scratch...well, sometimes. I'll begin training with the assassins in the next challenge. Hopefully I'll see you among us in about 2 months. ;)

Thank you all for your encouraging words and interest in my journey to becoming a magical girl. 

I feel we have a lot in common XD Literally everything you just named bar sleeping on the floor and history. What languages are you learning? Im fumbling my way through classical Latin at the moment. Also what type of bow do you use? Recurve, compound or longbow?

Right now I'm working on learning German mostly, sometimes I try to practice a little Dutch but the similarities to German make it frustrating since they are so similar but not quite the same. I want t start learning Latin and Hebrew at some point too. I use a recurve bow. I've been meaning to get a new one but I want an ambidextrous one and those aren't so easy to come by. What are your interests beyond the ones you have that are the same as mine? 

Kuvira

Magical Girl Recruit I Level 0

II STR 0 II DEX 0 II STA 0 II CON 0 II WIS 0 II CHA 0 II

Don't forget, always somewhere someone is fighting for you.As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

- Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Ah German. A couple of years ago we had a german exchange student, it used to crack me up when she said things like, "How are you called?" and "How much time is it?". Good times :joyous:  And at the moment I am focusing what spare time I have into learning to play the piano (still pretty horrible but getting there!). I also have a whole big list of interests on my profile page info, it's simpler if I direct you there than to rattle them off here!

SaffronTurtle

Level 4 Bosmer Assassin

I | II | III | IV

*insert inspiration and witty quote here*