Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everybody,

My name is Juan Pablo, 27, I'm Colombian and I live in Bogotá, so hello from South America.

I've found NF as a coincidence, I was on Google looking for tips to do a pull up on a bar, saw the website, browsed a little and I reaaaally liked what I found, so I though it would be cool to join the community and here I am, most likely I'll join a challenge soon, I'm still figuring out how all this works.

I've never considered myself a fit person, though I like to do some sports, I've been taking tennis lessons with my family twice each week for the last two years and have been going to the gym for about 3 months now and I never, and I'm ready to look for something else, I'm working on my diet and taking seriously all these things so here I am, ready to join, I'll be an assassin I guess, since I like the idea of climbing and working with my body weight.

Some random stuff about me, I'm a full-time nerd, studied electronic engineering and work on computer forensics (something like CSI Cyber), I love boardgames (specially those with trains), strategy video games (Total War, Civilization, AoE... ), I'm also a musician, studied double bass and jazz and I play in a couple of bands, heavy metal and blues, oh, and I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan |-o-|.

So, that's it, I guess, btw, I'm not a native english speaker, so sorry if my grammar is not perfect.

• Like 1

Great to meet you, and welcome!

Do consider joining the challenge...it's a great way to kickstart good habits or scramble your way to the next level.

"What's the goal here?  What's the lesson here?  What's the best use of my time right now?" <-- Rory Miller's "three sacred questions"

"Lacking in humility?  Don't worry, the bar will give you some." <-- Me.

HedgeMage, Orc Ranger

Battle Log | IRL Info