Forums are back in action! ×

Rugby World Cup

maegs

Ha! Fair enough. On front row note - I found out I'm the only prop left on my team. The other bailed on us for a different club.

New goal: become twice the size I am, grow two heads, plus gain ability to wrap myself around the hooker so I can play both sides at the same time. AARGH.

Oh no! I have the good fortune to be on a team that has front row subs and nothing else (meaning that most of the team has to play 2 games back to back :/). Although if you do figure out how to play both sides at once let me know, it could come in handy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As a hooker I would welcome that, it would be like a nice cosy hug in the middle of a scrum!

Warmth and coziness, the pillars of a good scrum! 

Oh no! I have the good fortune to be on a team that has front row subs and nothing else (meaning that most of the team has to play 2 games back to back :/). Although if you do figure out how to play both sides at once let me know, it could come in handy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will try to come up with cunning plan and share my new found vision. First one (inspired on your avatar, so don't blame me for being a cynic) is I could play lhp, wrap my arm around neck of my hooker, then stick fingers in eye sockets of opponent's lhp and tickle their brains so lhp sabotages their own scrum. Problem: I might be yellow carded for foul play. 

• Like 1

Ireland were poor today but Argentina put in a brilliant performance. There was pretty much no way back for Ireland after the first 10 minutes. I would love to see them go on to the final rather than have New Zealand vs. Australia yet again. 

And Scotland, oh Scotland. So, so close and so, so cruel :(

Well South Africa won...so I'm just stopping by to do my victory dance :D *Does victory dance*

In other news, what do you call a Welsheman with his hands on the world cup trophy?...The engraver :P And that joke is why I will be on the couch tonight lol.

The valiant never taste of death but once.

Battle Log:

100 Day Bench Press Challenge (64 Days)

Challenge: 1, 2

Estrix, level 1 Goblin Raider

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

I'm happy Scotland did as well as they did. I expected a monumental gubbing.

I was actually disappointed with the Aussies for taking the soft victory, but you've got to get it done at the end of the day I suppose.

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses