Forums are back in action! ×

Hi!

I have been reading Nerd Fitness regularly for about six months now, but only just decided to sign up.

I am an 18 year old female living in England, and am in my final year at school, with plans to go to uni in the autumn to study maths. I am 5ft 5in and about 9 stone, so about the right weight, but want to get stronger and more muscled. My life goal is to become a polymath or Renaissance woman. I also really like superhero films and comics (though I only started reading the comics relatively recently) and fantasy books (and other similar genres).

I feel really awkward writing an intro as it sounds kind of forced and you probably won't find it interesting, but I thought I should probably write one anyway so you know who I am.

Thanks,

BookLoverL :)

EDIT: Just realised I forgot the fitness part. I like doing bodyweight exercises and am planning to take up free weights when I get to uni and have access to a gym. I'm also impressed by gymnasts so would like to learn some gymnastic skills, and also I occasionally do intervals and would quite like to try parkour at some point. Also I would like to learn to dance. In fact, I basically want to be good at all areas of fitness that life might require.

Lvl 1 Dúnadan Ranger

"All that is gold does not glitter."

i like people who write notes with a greeting and sign off. i'm viewed as a fuddy-duddy when I do that on emails. good for you being you... so well internet mannered...

welcome to the nerd librarium...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Thanks! I think thanking people when I post a thread is because I tend to feel that people are doing me a service by taking the time to read my thread. It just seems like common courtesy to me. Sometimes on forums I think, "All these people have been on this forum for such a long time! Why should they want to read me asking simple newbie questions? I am just wasting space in the forums." Sometimes this means I don't always post until I have considered what I am posting, and it means that if people do answer my questions I am very grateful. I know that's probably untrue and irrational, but....

Thanks again,

BookLoverL.

Lvl 1 Dúnadan Ranger

"All that is gold does not glitter."