Forums are back in action! ×

CarJack Vs. JDanger

Guest Snake McClain

Guest guest4729

That first fanfic worries me...

This story is about a human who has basically had a horrible life and doesn't do well around other people. One day he is summoned to Equestria to learn the value of friendship. Please R&R! Warning: Has lots of cursing and some sexual themes.

Sexual themes? With ponies? *shudders*

My two cents.. because this is the internet and that's what we do here.

Being a complete bad ass and having a pink pony avatar is awesome. It tickles me thoroughly. You know you're a bad ass when you can do that and still have a fan following. Or something.

And J's avatar makes me want to do more-lift more, learn more, eat more bacon, babble about fitness stuff on the internet more. Yup. Totally awesome.

I'm going to pretend I didn't read anything about sexual ponies.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Guest Snake McClain
A little bit of both. Probably leaning more towards the irony though.

:(

NOOOOOO! Why would you do that to me.

This is the only time in my life where I have actually WISHED I had a "rad" photo of something My Little Pony related. I feel entirely left out.

Lucky for you there is this: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

My name is not Ross either. And I know nothing about little ponies. Though if I did, I'd like one of these reaallly tall horses.

post-863-13567243271734_thumb.jpg

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Guest Carjack
Could be fun. just gotta watch out for possible creepers. and i'm actually thinking of taking my avatar Brony and putting him on my wrestler tights. Calling myself "Bronco" (after Charles Bronson whom you AWSD will be somewhat familiar with).

The troll effect will be stronger that it's a mare in your avatar.

Stallions in MLP:FiM don't have those upturned snouts.

So, what highly inappropriate thing did Carjack put on his MLP avatar to get him banned then? Or was it his constant Crossfitbashing that got him the can?

Either way, it makes me a sad panda^H^H^H^H^H pony. Freedom of speech and expression > *

Even bacon.

No wait, bacon is better.

So, what highly inappropriate thing did Carjack put on his MLP avatar to get him banned then? Or was it his constant Crossfitbashing that got him the can?

Either way, it makes me a sad panda^H^H^H^H^H pony. Freedom of speech and expression > *

Even bacon.

there's a difference between freedom of speech and expression and being a rude negative nancy for no good reason.

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

Even bacon.

So was it the crossfit bashing?

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Straight up Internet High Five: http://www.ihighfive.com/ (there better be some hand to screen action, err'body).

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

New avatar in honor of this thread and the memory of carjack. Now with less shirt. Because that's how the CF'ers roll and thus how CJ would have wanted it.

*single tear

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

New avatar in honor of this thread and the memory of carjack. Now with less shirt. Because that's how the CF'ers roll and thus how CJ would have wanted it.

*single tear

slowclap.jpg