Forums are back in action! ×

CarJack Vs. JDanger

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain
New avatar in honor of this thread and the memory of carjack. Now with less shirt. Because that's how the CF'ers roll and thus how CJ would have wanted it.

*single tear

I want to be this man. (Jdanger not my avatar)

Hahaha.

Oh Matty you get me every time. I had to clean all the coffee I shot out of my face off my laptop before I could make this post.

hahaha like! also, today makes it three days in a row that i've woken up with Africa stuck in my head. and sista's not really complaining 'bout it.

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

Yeah call me when you're going on day 30. The novelty will eventually wear off. I also had Heaven is a Place on Earth stuck in my head for about a month. GD 80's man. Why u so catchy.

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

Whoa. Blowin' up. And this explains the excessive 80s. Which, btw, is the only music to listen to when unpacking your new apartment. Just sayin'.

Carjack would be honored by your new avatar, J. Honored, I say.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Whoa. Blowin' up. And this explains the excessive 80s. Which, btw, is the only music to listen to when unpacking your new apartment. Just sayin'.

agreed! hope you're rocking some Our House on repeat over there! but please note that 80s is not always the best music to listen to while working out. seriously, why did i think Eddie Money's Take Me Home Tonight would be a good workout song? every time it comes up in my shuffle, i tell myself i need to get rid of it.

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

We have this new radio station (apparently) that plays all 80s and 90s. It's great. I started my morning with this:

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost

only good things could come from listening to that song in the morning.

Guest Snake McClain
Whaaaat? You don't get jacked listening to this?

If that doesn't pump your shit up check your pulse cause homie you dead.

Can't say it does there big guy. lol

*cue next blondie song* "all i waaant is a vision of youuuuuu"

there's a difference between freedom of speech and expression and being a rude negative nancy for no good reason.

True. But then again in real life I just ignore anyone I feel is being rude and negative, I don't remove them from existence. I learnt a lot from him and it's a shame he's gone. Just my ~£0.013 (at current exchange rates).

True. But then again in real life I just ignore anyone I feel is being rude and negative, I don't remove them from existence. I learnt a lot from him and it's a shame he's gone. Just my ~£0.013 (at current exchange rates).

I saw warnings in multiple threads about it. It sucks, everyone learned a lot from him, but he was preventing others from getting good advise about crossfit.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Whaaaat? You don't get jacked listening to this?

If that doesn't pump your shit up check your pulse cause homie you dead.

I could listen to that:

Oh yeah, I did that.

Guest Snake McClain
I saw warnings in multiple threads about it. It sucks, everyone learned a lot from him, but he was preventing others from getting good advise about crossfit.

Truth is though there is no information he can give that KnightWatch, AndyGates or Jdanger can't in a much nicer way. Just to name a few.

I'm very upset there are no blondie vids yet.

Yeah this really may go on:

Oh yeah, don't worry now:

Damn you. I'm having too much fun with this now.

Oops!

But hey,

So

errrr computer :P

Oh Miss Laura,

I really feel like I missed the obvious one so just to cover that base I want you all to know we are now on the

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fab0nsF1z2I

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs