Forums are back in action! ×

Assassin! That's what I'll be!..*eats gelato and doesn't move for two days*

Hey all, I guess I'll introduce you to me.

. I work as a concept artist for games.

. I'm unapologetically human.

. I want to be a parkour traceur, but I have issues with laziness and sugar cravings.

. I love you guys. You're all FREAKING AWESOME.

. I'm addicted to coffee, chocolate, and wearing pirate boots.

. I have Celiac disease. (Banned from bread, donuts, pastries, cake, anything tasty, happiness, etc.)

So I found this site and immediately became a fan. You are all amazing and inspiring.

My healthquest started four years ago. I was overweight and undernourished from eating the equivalent of Drano for my entire life. The doctor told me to drop gluten. Worst. News. Ever. But I survived, learned to cook for myself, and got healthy for the first time in forever. Now I just want to stay that way. I'm happy here, happy with my body, and finally feelin' great.

I'm far from where I could be, being undefined and average, but I'm cool with taking it at my own lazy, cat-in-the-afternoon pace. Actually my main fitness goal is just to have fun jumping over things. Because I'm a child.

I hope to get to know all you nerds a lot better in the months to come. Keep up the awesome!

• Like 2