Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, again, from ScarletFyre

I'm not new to the site per se, but in a sense I am, in that 1-I am in the process of my first 6-week challenge that I am going to see all the way through - even though I am certainly getting challenges thrown at me. Aren't we all though!?  2-I still have a ton to learn about this site, so I feel like its my first time on it, sometimes when I browse through.

I've been struggling with my weight for years - about 15-ish.  I am tired of it and this is my last try.  Not because I plan to quit when/if this time doesn't work, but because this time will work.  I was suffering through a plateau over the summer which I was sure I was going to break through when I left for a week long camping trip with my fiance's family.  (I lost 6 lbs on the trip last time I went without even trying, and this time I went armed with my FitBit and determination).  Unfortunately, a day into the trip, I was informed that my father had passed suddenly, so we rushed back home, and, instead I gained 30.  

So now I started this newest 6 week challenge (Sept 16) at the highest weight I have ever been.  NOW I have to work my @$$ off just to get back to where I was when I was already unhappy with my weight.  THEN work more to get to where I want to be.  

I look forward to meeting new and motivational people and hoping to give some motivation of my own!