Forums are back in action! ×

My name is Grayson. I am a lapsed rugby player, who now has to acclimate to a traveling quest line that takes me all over my world. This means that having a fixed schedule is difficult, as I am at the mercy of my work. I am sometimes gone for one to two weeks a month. I foresee a lot of travel capable exercises in my repertoire.

Stats:

Sex: Female
Race: Um... Maybe half-elf? I'm tall, and have a naturally thin build.

Height: 5'11.5"

Weight: Between 155 and 165 lbs (haven't weighed myself recently)

Fitness Level: Haven't worked out since May

Preferred exercises:

* Rugby

* Grappling

* Maybe roller derby?

I haven't entirely figured out what class I fit into. Possibly ranger? Rugby seems like it'd be a warriors sport... My favorite exercises are rugby, grappling and things where I can pull from a team. I think I'm going to start with getting myself in a routine as my main quest...

My heroes: Captain Marvel, 12th Doctor, Steve Jenks (Warehouse 13)

Welcome! Which position do/did(?) you play? I use to play, but quit for school and now I feel too old :-/ I was last playing hooker when I stopped playing. Now I crossfit and hike. I think rugby is probably more of a ranger thing:

Ranger
Rangers are a hybrid of Warriors and Scouts, built for strength AND endurance. A jack-of-all-trades but master of none, Rangers are well-equipped for any situation. Their weight training revolves around varying the reps, sets, and downtime to continually force those body to adapt to new situations. Usually Rangers follow a Paleo Diet, eating things that can only be found in nature. Thanks to this type of training and diet, Rangers have incredibly low body-fat percentages.

vs

Warrior
This tank is incredibly strong and powerful, pushing weight like it’s his job. Which is good, because it IS his job. Big, bulky, and strong as an ox, Warriors constantly try to push themselves to be bigger, better, stronger. Eating and lifting are the only two things Warriors worry about. You do NOT want to go punch for punch with a Warrior. You will get destroyed.

Scout
Scouts can cover great distances in a short amount of time. Built for distance and efficiency rather than strength and power, these guys can outlast any animal on the planet. They eat a diet higher in carbohydrates to give them enough fuel to survive these grueling treks cross-country, and their muscles are designed to last for hours rather than minutes or seconds (like a Warrior). A growing contingent of scouts have moved to barefoot running, returning to their ancient ancestral roots.

18.10 |18.6 | 18.518.418.318.218.116.2 | 16.1 | My Character

Lean out: 4lbs / 70lbs

- - - - - - - - - -