Forums are back in action! ×

First Post Ever!

Hi everyone, my name is Melissa and I live in New Jersey.I'm 23, mostly a stay at home mom (until summer, then I manage a motel at the Jersey Shore), and I am so excited to finally post something on the forums. I have literally been stalking Nerd Fitness for the past two years.

I'm not even sure I have a specific goal. I want to lose about 10, 15 lbs. I'm short, only 5'0, and about 123 lbs. Since having my baby, I just don't feel comfortable in my body. Everything's kinda saggy and not where it used to be. I look good with clothes on, but I just want to look good without them on too!

I really do love working out, I already do quite a bit of it. I like to jog, hike, be outside, yoga, lift weights, buti yoga, barre workouts, Zumba, I like a little of everything. My biggest problem is keeping up with the healthy eating. I will eat great for a few days, and then totally binge. That typically sends me into a funk for a day where I'm not so active, feel like junk, etc. I seriously think I respawn twice a week. I know I'm not the only one so I'm hoping to find a couple accountabilibuddies and support others as well!

• Like 2