Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

As a relatively young male who a) is not single and B) has NO problem whatsoever in maintaining many forms of contact with my lady for longer than six seconds...

I feel left out :(

*runs*

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Guest Snake McClain
As a relatively young male who a) is not single and B) has NO problem whatsoever in maintaining many forms of contact with my lady for longer than six seconds...

I feel left out :(

*runs*

the idea here was only when you are about to LEAVE. so after a date or after a hang out at hers or your place. a long powerful kiss. this re-establishes a lot of the connectivity and passion that gets forgotten about as time goes on and we become complacent. i doubt you kiss her this way every time you two part. you should. see what happens.

I have fallen for a friend. To this day I have a friend that because I told her about my feelings we don't talk much at all anymore. She is someone that I could honestly see myself with. or at least the TYPE of person she is. she's out of my life now and that sucks but i move on. So yes that's happened to me once. And i have a lot of female friends. Typically it is them falling for me. Even when they are in a relationship. So if I have a female friend who is dating someone i keep a distance for this reason.

I do this as well, and I've been the straw that broke the camel's back and broke up a marriage (when in all honesty, I thought was fine.)

If you are into someone who is a friend...ask them out. get it out of the way. If you're into someone who is not your friend...ASK THEM OUT! I think this is advice every man should take.

In fact I think just as we have 6 week challenges regarding fitness. us men should institute a challenge for us single guys. we see someone or know someone we are interested in we all badger each other until we grow the balls to say something. We don't want to live our lives in a passive manner in the fitness realm why then are we doing so in our relationships? why have one without the other? seems silly.

so...who's in?

WHAT SAY YOU?!

So... It has come to This... I'm in. (although mentally, I'm freaking out somewhat)

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I do this as well, and I've been the straw that broke the camel's back and broke up a marriage (when in all honesty, I thought was fine.)

I'd feel like a total piece of garbage if I broke up a marriage.

Well I guess it's only life, it's only natural We all spend a little while going down the rabbit hole

Yeah I did actually, when I found out. It still haunts me sometimes, even though both parties tell me that it was a long time coming, just to know that I was THAT final piece. It's rather discouraging.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

I've broken up more relationships than I'd like to count, including 1 marriage. Yeah, it makes you feel horrible. The only redeeming thing I can say is I've gotten a lot more couples together than I have broken up, including 2 marriages. So, I'd like to say I'm in the good.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Guest Snake McClain
Details!

Well I've been going to a crossfit gym recently and there is a young lady there I have some interest in. We've chatted a few times after class. Ill chat her up a few more times to get a gauge of the situation but I might ask her out for a drink or something soon.

ALSO a challenge for the TAKEN men (dating, or married or whatever). Okay so instead of just a "peck" whenever you leave your significant other hold a kiss for at LEAST SIX SECONDS! Make it steamy. EVERY TIME! Try that for a few weeks and tell me $#!% doesn't get exciting.

I had some skanky breath as I left for the gym. So, instead I grabbed her ass and I gave it a good smack as I walked out the door.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

This was post 1337. Seems prescient methinks.

What?!? How did I get both sides of it but Snake caught 1337? This isn't fair!

I had some skanky breath as I left for the gym. So, instead I grabbed her ass and I gave it a good smack as I walked out the door.

I think that counts.

Level 1 Woodwose

Come on Bruce, We're rooting for you, you have to let us know every detail so we can offer help in any way we can. As for my own personal situation, I have no potentials around me, so I guess that means I'm REALLY behind on this Single Guy's Challenge.

I was already a little bummed that Red1263 just narrowly missed making post 1263.

I DID?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo................ *Self-implodes!!*

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Yeah, good luck Bruce! Definitely pulling for you.

I was already a little bummed that Red1263 just narrowly missed making post 1263.

I DID?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo....... ......... *Self-implodes!!*

That is too bad, but hopefully 161803398874989 can get post 161803398874989. At the rate we're posting in this thread, I predict it'll happen some time next Tuesday.

Yeah, good luck Bruce! Definitely pulling for you.

That is too bad, but hopefully 161803398874989 can get post 161803398874989. At the rate we're posting in this thread, I predict it'll happen some time next Tuesday.

I was thinking the same thing but I had next Thursday.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Yeah, I got this!" -andygates

Guest Snake McClain
This was post 1337. Seems prescient methinks.

honestly guys i'm not sure I get it. ^ must be a math thing?

To quote the song "I just had sex"...Doesn't matter still counts!

I'll split the difference and take Wednesday. What's the bet?

Two coffee beans. no more. no less.

I can give the details but i'm not sure what it was that someone was asking for exactly? the details about her or what happens or why i think she may be intersted? i'm not sure what you're wanting here dudes.

ALSO: Is it a problem I have only ever fallen into the "unsavory" or "threatening category here? http://i.imgur.com/PHmF5.jpg

honestly guys i'm not sure I get it. ^ must be a math thing?

1337, or LEET (short for elite), is a good thing. "The term leet is used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment" from Wikipedia.

Two coffee beans. no more. no less.

Done, I can afford that.

I can give the details but i'm not sure what it was that someone was asking for exactly? the details about her or what happens or why i think she may be intersted? i'm not sure what you're wanting here dudes.

It was a general question, so you can describe her, the situation, the development, or whatever else you wanted to describe. It really doesn't matter how in depth you go. Details are details, so tell us how the weather is in your part of the town if you want.

ALSO: Is it a problem I have only ever fallen into the "unsavory" or "threatening category here? http://i.imgur.com/PHmF5.jpg

I've fallen everywhere from the most trustworthy to dangerous (Full beard, goatee + moustache, sideburns, mutton chops, Amish, goatee, chin tuft, homeless, and patchy).

Level 1 Woodwose

Guest Snake McClain
1337, or LEET (short for elite), is a good thing. "The term leet is used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment" from Wikipedia.

Done, I can afford that.

It was a general question, so you can describe her, the situation, the development, or whatever else you wanted to describe. It really doesn't matter how in depth you go. Details are details, so tell us how the weather is in your part of the town if you want.

I've fallen everywhere from the most trustworthy to dangerous (Full beard, goatee + moustache, sideburns, mutton chops, Amish, goatee, chin tuft, homeless, and patchy).

a) okay. leet. i've heard of this. i don't know my memes. :(

B) two beans it is folks

3) Dark hair (which i like) a lot. very nice. Quiet. Nerdy. she does some type of programming/business analyst stuff. very nice to talk to. basically we both started crossfit at about the same time. the first day i thought, "oh she's pretty." but she isn't like...you know how someone's personality can shine through and sort of make you see that that is a nice person? that's what has happened. she isn't the best looking woman i've ever seen. honestly probably not even close at all. but i just like chatting with her. so anyway we've chatted a bit but last night's class we talked a little before and then after on our way to the parking lot and then stood out there chatting some more. She asked if i had weekend plans and i wasn't sure if she was just being friendly or giving me an opening so i just remained neutral just in case. At one point while talking i asked if i was keeping her from something and she said, "no not at all." I dunno...hard to say. So i'm going to give a bit more to make sure i don't make it an awkward situation.

z) i want to be the werewolf. how do i do this? *starts achealogical search for wolf strap*