Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Oh well can't win em all Snakey. You've got a week to find a new one before you get Seussed again though ;)

Wait, what happens to those of us who didn't complete the challenge of asking a cute girl out? I don't even have a cute girl around to ask out! O_o

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Greetings gents. Just started reading this thread a bit ago, still have a bit to catch up on. I'm working on it.

Wait, what happens to those of us who didn't complete the challenge of asking a cute girl out?

This is a standing challenge? I like it. Pushes my comfort zone further than I've recently dared. I'm in.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I wasn't aware this was a weekly challenge, I figured it was an ongoing challenge... The only cute girls I have really even seem (besides the married one from the bookstore) live where I work, and I am not going to ask a girl who lives in the projects (no offense to anyone who happens to be down on their luck and living in the projects, these people do it by choice because it is free housing for them), usually into drugs and definitely full of drama. Oh, and I can't do it because I work security here.

But I do gotta say... Damn, there are some fine girls living up here.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Wait, what happens to those of us who didn't complete the challenge of asking a cute girl out? I don't even have a cute girl around to ask out! O_o

Well in my case my wife of 12 years & jui jitsu instructor of 20 years (same person & was also in gb national judo squad for a while) lets me live...

Actually she likes to watch me ask a cute girl out cause I'm so cute when I crash and burn ;(

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Mal, the challenge for people who have a significant other is to kiss them every time you go out. And by "kiss" we mean the full deal, tongue and all. At least 6 seconds.

Can I just take the beating instead please? ;)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

100%
100%

100.0%
100.0%
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Mal, the challenge for people who have a significant other is to kiss them every time you go out. And by "kiss" we mean the full deal, tongue and all. At least 6 seconds.

I just tried that when she got back from shopping. ... Her entire response was "you're not getting out of revision" ;(

100%
100%

100.0%
100.0%
110%
110%

Guest Snake McClain
Oh well can't win em all Snakey. You've got a week to find a new one before you get Seussed again though ;)

A week? no. there are no time limits. i do things at my own pace. i am not going to go out just trying to find someone. lol

Nothing happens. The challenge is that you simply ask someone out WHEN you meet someone you are interested in. Don't be a weeny about it. You meet someone. you do the job.

Make One!

YES! How do we make this happen fellas.

I was being completely facetious. Didn't mean to imply anything. My bad!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

I wasn't sure. silly internets. NO offense taken though. Just saying i wouldn't do that. some guys would.

I tried kissing my fiancee yesterday when we were out in the park...her response was 'what do you want me to buy you this time?'

You tell your fiancee that you don't want anything. you're kissing her because you love her and want her to know that. Do that for a while without asking for anything in return. just do it. at random. and always when you leave. Always. I challenge you!

So for the dudes. The challenge is when you see someone you're interested in go for it. it is not a weekly challenge. it is a life time challenge. Want it? go for it. This applies to me. because i also need this.

A week? no. there are no time limits... Nothing happens. The challenge is that you simply ask someone out WHEN you meet someone you are interested in. Don't be a weeny about it. You meet someone. you do the job... So for the dudes. The challenge is when you see someone you're interested in go for it. it is not a weekly challenge. it is a life time challenge. Want it? go for it. This applies to me. because i also need this.

OOOOHHH!!! This makes a lot more sense! OK then, I'll let you guys know when I run into a potential to ask out.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

Red, you volunteer at a hospital. Just go to a different floor, find a cute girl and tell her, I'll break you out of here if you agree to have coffee with me. What girl would say no to that offer?

Level 1 Woodwose

Red, you volunteer at a hospital. Just go to a different floor, find a cute girl and tell her, I'll break you out of here if you agree to have coffee with me. What girl would say no to that offer?

Hmm... I'm not sure that particular phrase would get me coffee more so than a slap to the face, but going to a different floor sounds like a good idea, maybe the cafeteria, I can ask to join someone with their lunch! OK, I'm going to try it!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Yes :(

In fact my exercise boxers are starting to get a bit too loose with age, and now I've lost so much weight! It does make certain things rather unplesant, and I've been avoiding sprinting for a while now!

Level 2 Ranger
Aspiring to awesomeness

Guest Snake McClain
Inspired by the Sports bra title* -> have you ever tried running naked or with (too) loose boxers?

*made me realise that we need adequate support too

Yeah...I find that when I'm doing jumping jacks at crossfit things start moving around...rather noticeably I feel. But also I don't mind too much because I figure if any of the ladies notice it that means they have not gotten an idea of what's going on in there. And that makes me laugh.

As a rugby player, the final lap of the infamous beer mile is ALWAYS naked. Always.

This is how we attract female spectators.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Think of how many people are in the hospital that don't want to be there. I would do almost anything if someone promised to break me out.

True, but most reasons people are in there(that I can ask out) are there because of Family or friends, and in the last case I saw, a cute girl was there because her Boyfriend was in some sort of coma. So a good idea, but VERY tedious and difficult to pull off.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

True, but most reasons people are in there(that I can ask out) are there because of Family or friends, and in the last case I saw, a cute girl was there because her Boyfriend was in some sort of coma. So a good idea, but VERY tedious and difficult to pull off.

It's worth the effort.

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

have you ever tried running naked or with (too) loose boxers?

Hmmm... I've never really paid any attention to it. I only wear loose boxers, and they've been getting more loose since losing weight (I can't just wear boxers around because there is a chance they will fall off randomly) and it has been bothering me lately. Maybe it is time to upgrade to a he-string?

It's worth the effort.

^agree^ It isn't like he is going anywhere if she decides she doesn't like you, right?

Level 1 Woodwose