Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Most girls are big on details, so even very little things done (in a dude's eyes) can be big deals for the girl.

Always dress your best. This does not mean that you need to go out and buy new, expensive clothes, but more of do the best you can with who you are and what you have.

Keep good eye contact regularly. Always kind of keep it in the back of your head to keep good eye contact with them.

Another good (and fun, if you aren't too shy) is to make up a bunch of songs for her and with her. Doesn't matter how cheesy the song is or poor your singing skills are. It keeps the mood positive and fun. And if you ever get more serious, write a song about her.

"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." -Proverbs 14:23

----------------------------------------------------------

I. AM. A. BEAST!!!!!!!!!" -

Guest Snake McClain

After reading this I can honestly say I do most of what was advised. Its just who I am in general. I don't hold chairs or open car doors (not often anyway) but I can do always open building doors. Its just who I am. Eye to eye contact is good. To he honest I think its going well. It seems to be running smoothly and we are both excited to see where it goes. I'm just going to be me. It seems to be working.

Last time we went out her kid was there when I picked her up. He seemed to like me pretty well. Or so she says.

What's this I hear about a what if they made a dark tower movie...I'd lose it. So awesome.

Has he even finished writing the Dark Tower series yet? Feels like it's been dragging on forever. I remember reading the first few when I was a kid, always stopping at the same point in the third book, and never being able to get past that.

Oh yes, a few years ago. They become very large books as they go on. And Mr King appears in them himself!!

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

After reading this I can honestly say I do most of what was advised. Its just who I am in general. I don't hold chairs or open car doors (not often anyway) but I can do always open building doors. Its just who I am. Eye to eye contact is good. To he honest I think its going well. It seems to be running smoothly and we are both excited to see where it goes. I'm just going to be me. It seems to be working.

Last time we went out her kid was there when I picked her up. He seemed to like me pretty well. Or so she says.

What's this I hear about a what if they made a dark tower movie...I'd lose it. So awesome.

Bringing the kid with is a big thing actually. So that's good.

And confidence and being yourself is the best thing you can ever do.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|Ogre Monk|

My Challenge to all NF'ers

And that was precisely the point when the series started to suck. The first 3 books were awesome though.

I divide them into three chunks. The first chunk is the first book alone - The Gunslinger - which took him 17 years to write and is by far the thinnest of the volumes. The original was bordering on unreadable, filled with pretentions of literature - he revised it once the series was more established and it improved immensely.

The second chunk consists of books 2-4, though some may argue that the fourth book is a separate chunk in itself as it's largely set in the past. This set (particularly 2 and 3) are the best part of the series, filled with wonderful imagery and a sense of epic scale. King didn't even try to tie everything up at this point, he just kept writing, which was brilliant and frustrating at the same time. And here, in another life (indeed, later in the series itself) the books would have ended.

King was really dragging his heels on the Dark Tower books. As it was, I think #4 was largely just to shut people up about it. What made him finish was his accident - he was pretty close to being run down whilst out walking and ended up in hospital for some time. After that he felt the urge to finish off the books before he carked it completely. Which is why books 5-7 seem to come as a set to me. They were all written pretty close together and I think he was writing them very differently. Rather than opening up the plot and the setting, he was nailing them down. I liked them, but they were not as good; and the final book was a little over the top. So much death! So much self-referentialism! The actual ending, as Roland reaches the tower... that sort of works. But any ending would be an anticlimax, really.

Sorry, this seems to have turned into a literary review...

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

The second chunk consists of books 2-4, though some may argue that the fourth book is a separate chunk in itself as it's largely set in the past. This set (particularly 2 and 3) are the best part of the series, filled with wonderful imagery and a sense of epic scale.

Wizard and Glass is my favorite of the series. Yeah, its kind of a separate chunk, but its where you really get to know what makes Roland tick and why he is the way he is.

Guest Snake McClain

I know based on the time this post is made and the insinuation that will be read into this you guys may get the wrong idea but just know it didn't go THAT far...but this was date three...and ill just say that the squats and deadlifts have definitely paid off...thank god for strength training.

I know based on the time this post is made and the insinuation that will be read into this you guys may get the wrong idea but just know it didn't go THAT far...but this was date three...and ill just say that the squats and deadlifts have definitely paid off...thank god for strength training.

Please don't tell me that you picked her up and did an overhead squat with her...

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Guest Snake McClain
Please don't tell me that you picked her up and did an overhead squat with her...
Please tell me you did because that would be FUCKING AWESOME!

Lol. No overhead squats. But a few things. 1) we went for a walk through a downtown canal/park and she had some heels (hadn't switched to her walking shoes yet) and came across a hill so I picked her up and carried her down it. At one point we were sort of dancing around just asking silly and I put my hands on her waist and sort of did a push press motion to get her up in the air and spin. The last thing...well that's no ones business...

Thank goodness for strength training. :D

Lol. No overhead squats. But a few things. 1) we went for a walk through a downtown canal/park and she had some heels (hadn't switched to her walking shoes yet) and came across a hill so I picked her up and carried her down it. At one point we were sort of dancing around just asking silly and I put my hands on her waist and sort of did a push press motion to get her up in the air and spin. The last thing...well that's no ones business...

Thank goodness for strength training. :D

sounds like a good one

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

Guest Snake McClain
sounds like a good one

it was a great one my friend. I'm really liking her. and she seems pretty keen on me. So I guess it's going well.