Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain
C'mon Snake, last time I checked you still had your Man Card. And having a Man Card means you'll get back up there. So hang in there!

its funny. after reading this i went to take a shower. in doing so i sort of...this might get a bit tmi. but anyway i stripped down just prior to stepping in and i was looking at myself (my face) in the mirror. and I started talking to myself out loud. about all the things that have happened. All that was wrong. all that was right. And what it means about who I am. And i realized something in my little conversation with myself. That none of what happened has changed the man I am. I can still look at myself in the mirror and know that in all these things i played it the right way. I was a good friend to my pal that has passed and even after he passed i was good to him because of how i treated his family and friends. i did it right with the gal I was seeing. She cant separate her stresses from work from her time with me...i can't do anything about it. I'm back to eating right. sleeping good. and working out hard. I can still inspire my friends and family. I am still a great friend. i am still a great man.

Thank you man counsel for being there when I was slumping. You guys are really something special.

none of what happened has changed the man I am. I can still look at myself in the mirror and know that in all these things i played it the right way. I was a good friend to my pal that has passed and even after he passed i was good to him because of how i treated his family and friends. i did it right with the gal I was seeing. She cant separate her stresses from work from her time with me...i can't do anything about it. I'm back to eating right. sleeping good. and working out hard. I can still inspire my friends and family. I am still a great friend. i am still a great man.

No doubt about it, Bruce, you are a Man in the truest sense of the word.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Guest Snake McClain
Snake, if you ever swing by Leicestershire, call in for a hug. You deserve one.

And as for inspiring others - man, I am in awe of you.

i have no idea where this is but i may just look it up for the offer. good to have friends. period.

and i dont feel like a big inspirational person but thank you. it means more than you can know.

No doubt about it, Bruce, you are a Man in the truest sense of the word.

not sure how you mean. but as i said to Artinum, thank you. does mean a lot. Honestly being called a man is the best compliment i can get. ever.

not sure how you mean. but as i said to Artinum, thank you. does mean a lot. Honestly being called a man is the best compliment i can get. ever.

You had unavoidable shit happen to you, you dealt with it in the best way possible (honored your friend and his memory by your positive interactions with his friends and family, and respected you ex in her decision without flipping out on her like many guys would) and you got back up, looked at yourself (usually done figuratively, but you also literally did it) and redoubled your efforts. You are an honorable person and a major inspiration to many more people than you even know, not just family and friends, but complete strangers too. That is what makes you a man.

Also, related to Artinum's offer for the hug. Man counsel group hug time:

group-hug1.jpg?w=296&h=363

Level 1 Woodwose

Guest Snake McClain
You had unavoidable shit happen to you, you dealt with it in the best way possible (honored your friend and his memory by your positive interactions with his friends and family, and respected you ex in her decision without flipping out on her like many guys would) and you got back up, looked at yourself (usually done figuratively, but you also literally did it) and redoubled your efforts. You are an honorable person and a major inspiration to many more people than you even know, not just family and friends, but complete strangers too. That is what makes you a man.

Also, related to Artinum's offer for the hug. Man counsel group hug time:

group-hug1.jpg?w=296&h=363

everything that just happened here ^ is awesome.

i have no idea where this is but i may just look it up for the offer. good to have friends. period.

and i dont feel like a big inspirational person but thank you. it means more than you can know.

Leicestershire is a county in the middle bit of the UK. Might be a bit far to come!

But yes, you are inspirational. Deal with it! :-)

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Guest Snake McClain
Leicestershire is a county in the middle bit of the UK. Might be a bit far to come!

But yes, you are inspirational. Deal with it! :-)

i have always wanted to see england....(along with the rest of the planet)

I'll deal with it. I don't understand it but I'll deal with it.

Well, I went to my barber today and asked if he did straight razor shaves and he said he only uses them on the back of the neck and around the ears. So, I just had him get as short as he could get on my head and I left what little beard that I have. I could have buzzed it myself and got it shorter at home, but oh well, I'm liking it so far. Thinking this weekend I'll take a razor to it, already picked up double blade razors today.

I also think I'm going to clean up the beard and rock the bald with beard look, a la white Elam Ferguson (Common's character on Hell on Wheels).

Level 1 Woodwose

Guest Snake McClain
Well, I went to my barber today and asked if he did straight razor shaves and he said he only uses them on the back of the neck and around the ears. So, I just had him get as short as he could get on my head and I left what little beard that I have. I could have buzzed it myself and got it shorter at home, but oh well, I'm liking it so far. Thinking this weekend I'll take a razor to it, already picked up double blade razors today.

I also think I'm going to clean up the beard and rock the bald with beard look, a la white Elam Ferguson (Common's character on Hell on Wheels).

i demand a photo of the new cut!

PIX OR DIDNT HAPPEN!

I'll get one while I'm at work (sunlight works better than the harsh indoor lighting), so expect one when I get done work between 3 and 4am. Maybe earlier if I can figure how to, if I even can, post pictures from my phone.

Level 1 Woodwose

Well, it started raining so I had to roll up my windows and took pictures while out there. Ignore the angle that makes me look younger than I normally do and the less than happy look on my face, I'm not a fan of taking pictures.

Before

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5302[/ATTACH]

After

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5303[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5304[/ATTACH]

By the way, the beard is a week and a half of growth, so in a month or two it will look much better.

Just noticed the head-on shaven pic is at a weird angle making my head look very weirdly shaped. I swear I have a relatively normal shaped head.

post-4917-13567244823539_thumb.jpg

post-4917-13567244824376_thumb.jpg

post-4917-13567244825222_thumb.jpg

Level 1 Woodwose

Well, it started raining so I had to roll up my windows and took pictures while out there. Ignore the angle that makes me look younger than I normally do and the less than happy look on my face, I'm not a fan of taking pictures.

Before

After

By the way, the beard is a week and a half of growth, so in a month or two it will look much better.

Just noticed the head-on shaven pic is at a weird angle making my head look very weirdly shaped. I swear I have a relatively normal shaped head.

I have no idea why, but your pissed-off face is making me laugh, ha ha ha ha!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Guest Snake McClain

Before

After

the shaved head in my opinion is much better than the before look. well done. i got my hair cut today.

here it is.

it was a mohawk. now it is this.

EDIT: pictures didnt post and i dont know why hm....

the shaved head in my opinion is much better than the before look. well done. i got my hair cut today.

here it is.

it was a mohawk. now it is this.

EDIT: pictures didnt post and i dont know why hm....

Your hair looks good! Sorry, couldn't pass it up.

You'd be pissed off too if you were rocking the bowl haircut.

I didn't have a bowl cut, it just looked that way in the picture since the bangs started pretty short and was all the same length. And I didn't put my usual stuff in it since I was going to get my hair cut anyway. Here's a side pic of it to show it was just bangs. *insert horrible blurry after-shower progress picture from today*

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5306[/ATTACH]

By the way, so far I've gotten 2 "sexy"s and one "I guess you're kinda cute with no hair."

post-4917-13567244826259_thumb.jpg

Level 1 Woodwose

Guest Snake McClain
Your hair looks good! Sorry, couldn't pass it up.

I didn't have a bowl cut, it just looked that way in the picture since the bangs started pretty short and was all the same length. And I didn't put my usual stuff in it since I was going to get my hair cut anyway. Here's a side pic of it to show it was just bangs. *insert horrible blurry after-shower progress picture from today*

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5306[/ATTACH]

By the way, so far I've gotten 2 "sexy"s and one "I guess you're kinda cute with no hair."

if i were a guy and you were a lady, I'd put my wiener in you....

also if your planned finished product is this http://www.reverseshot.com/files/images/issue25/bronson.jpg

you are going to be awesome. (you will still be awesome if not)

if i were a guy and you were a lady, I'd put my wiener in you....

also if your planned finished product is this http://www.reverseshot.com/files/images/issue25/bronson.jpg

you are going to be awesome. (you will still be awesome if not)

Ummm... I'm taking that as a compliment. So, thanks! If I were a woman and you were a guy (are we actually questioning you manhood here?) I'd let you. Haha

And I hadn't shaved my head to be more like Charlie, but I guess it does work. Still can't grow that damn moustache though... I'm still kind of working in that direction, I'm just still trying to figure out what I want and where I want it.

and just for fun because my friends keep telling me i look like the guy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5320[/ATTACH]

Not too sure who he is, but you do look uncannily like him. Lookin good

Level 1 Woodwose

Guest Snake McClain
Ummm... I'm taking that as a compliment. So, thanks! If I were a woman and you were a guy (are we actually questioning you manhood here?) I'd let you. Haha

And I hadn't shaved my head to be more like Charlie, but I guess it does work. Still can't grow that damn moustache though... I'm still kind of working in that direction, I'm just still trying to figure out what I want and where I want it.

Not too sure who he is, but you do look uncannily like him. Lookin good

thats bradley cooper. he was in the hang over. a little movie. maybe you've heard of it.

Guest Snake McClain
Gotcha. Thought he looked familiar, but I'm horrible with matching actors' pictures to names.

halloween. i'll be bradley cooper. you be bronson. we will party. (where do you live? pa?) fake mustaches are fine.