Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

if i were a guy and you were a lady, I'd put my wiener in you....
If I were a woman and you were a guy (are we actually questioning you manhood here?) I'd let you.

1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.gif

I'll give you guys some privacy...

Edit: There is some good-quality similarity Snake. Lookin' good the both of ya.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

halloween. i'll be bradley cooper. you be bronson. we will party. (where do you live? pa?) fake mustaches are fine.

Sounds good to me. I'm in OH actually, but practically on the PA border. I don't know how closely you follow the paranormal and stuff like that, but if you've heard of the Moundsville Penitentiary in Moundsville, WV, it is right across the border for me. The Pen is supposedly one of the most haunted closed prisons in the US. This Hallowe'en I'm doing the zombie walk through Moundsville and the haunted house inside the Pen afterward.

Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/moundsvillezombiewalk/info

Snake, you look very handsome. Almost handsome enough to turn Chippie's head, by the sound of it!

Chippie, that's a new one. Haha. And not quite handsome enough to do that, I don't see that being possible. Sorry...

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

I'll save you guys...

Bewbs amirite? :D

Anyways, I have been considering taking my already short hair even shorter. I normally get a #1 on all sides, thinking about dropping it another length. Not quite sure yet.

Balls! Damn... I meant bewbs and bums, I swear!

Level 1 Woodwose

Guest Snake McClain
I'll save you guys...

Bewbs amirite? :D

Anyways, I have been considering taking my already short hair even shorter. I normally get a #1 on all sides, thinking about dropping it another length. Not quite sure yet.

doesnt get much shorter bud. goin down to the skin?

also bewbs

Why does the Simpsons make everything so much funnier?

(rocks in his chair) back in MY day they did, but now...now, jus 't'aint the same...

bewbs though, theys still fine, just fine...

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

Why does the Simpsons make everything so much funnier?

Simpsons used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what Simpsons are with isn't it and what's it is strange and scary to me...

It'll happen to you *Points with shaky finger* :dread:

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Guest Snake McClain

As we know I've just had a break up. Basically. We are supposed to hang out tomorrow night for a little date. To see if we can keep seeing each other but I'm not sure how I feel about it. My question...the Only question I have is those moments when you see or hear something that reminds you of something you loved about the person...how do you keep that from just pummeling you inside? This is the only thing I cant seem to get past. I'll hear a song or see a sign or something that reminds me of our time together or one of those shared moments and it eats me up. This is the thing I can't take.

Simpsons used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what Simpsons are with isn't it and what's it is strange and scary to me...

(golf clap)...well played...(/golf clap)

Snake, I've never been able to hang out with ex GFs. If there isn't the constant reminder of how great things(or they) were, there was the constant reminder that you couldn't make things work. Good luck man, it's not going to be easy.

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

As we know I've just had a break up. Basically. We are supposed to hang out tomorrow night for a little date. To see if we can keep seeing each other but I'm not sure how I feel about it. My question...the Only question I have is those moments when you see or hear something that reminds you of something you loved about the person...how do you keep that from just pummeling you inside? This is the only thing I cant seem to get past. I'll hear a song or see a sign or something that reminds me of our time together or one of those shared moments and it eats me up. This is the thing I can't take.

Clean break, man. There is no easy way to do what you're talking about, because you're tearing off the band-aid very slowly. I'd recommend that you either break up, or you don't, but don't "basically" break up and then go on a mini-date. You're sending yourself mixed signals on that one.

If you want to be friends still, I'd say work on that phase of your relationship after you're done mourning this one. Don't try to pop right into being friends while you're still thinking about how much you loved X about her and omigah those great times and plus also what if we got nekkie just once for old times' sake since we're both a little drunk heehee? That plane's headed into a mountain.

Wood Elf Ranger

LEVEL 1, It don't mean a thing if I don't hear that ding: My Epic Quest

Guest Snake McClain
Clean break, man. There is no easy way to do what you're talking about, because you're tearing off the band-aid very slowly. I'd recommend that you either break up, or you don't, but don't "basically" break up and then go on a mini-date. You're sending yourself mixed signals on that one.

If you want to be friends still, I'd say work on that phase of your relationship after you're done mourning this one. Don't try to pop right into being friends while you're still thinking about how much you loved X about her and omigah those great times and plus also what if we got nekkie just once for old times' sake since we're both a little drunk heehee? That plane's headed into a mountain.

oh well when i break for sure it is clean. tomorrow will be the final straw. but i just mean i have a hard time even after the clean nuclear break (cut off all contact etc) with handling little things that are gone. :(

oh well when i break for sure it is clean. tomorrow will be the final straw. but i just mean i have a hard time even after the clean nuclear break (cut off all contact etc) with handling little things that are gone. :(

That's one of those things you just have to do endure man. I mean, my gf became my ex about a year of so ago, with no significant relationship since, and I still miss her like you wouldn't believe. And all the little reminders still hurt like all hell. But ultimately it was for the best, because she had a kid and the relationship was never going to progress far enough for us to be a family.

The best advice I can give you is that if you're already broken up (or basically broken up) then it was for a reason. Diving back into a relationship that's already run its course is a bad idea. It may work out for a little while but it's doomed to fail and it'll hurt even more later. And this is from experience.

Also, the advice I've gotten most is that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

Basically just move on and don't dwell on it.

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

My question...the Only question I have is those moments when you see or hear something that reminds you of something you loved about the person...how do you keep that from just pummeling you inside?

Dance the anger away

Level 1 Woodwose

Guest Snake McClain
Grab a guitar or piano. Make a hit song based off of your feelings. Profit.

i actually think this might be a good avenue. i just don't play guitar well at all. so...thats the bad part. like i'm okay at playing i just cant write music...lyrics on the other hand i've got that shit on lock down.

Also, the advice I've gotten most is that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

Basically just move on and don't dwell on it.

ive heard this before and i think there is something to it. you cant really get over the pain until the healing light of love (or just a distraction of fun stuff) can...well distract you and help you see some good elsewhere.

Dance the anger away

never. this will never happen.

Grab a guitar or piano. Make a hit song based off of your feelings. Profit.

...or you go to the gym and start putting large weights up and down. Guaranteed PRs.

Also, I did something awesome last night. I was at the toilet relieving myself of bladdery fluids and just let go. No hands.

If the man council agrees with it, I'd like to propose this act to be the required ritual for obtaining a man card.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Guest Snake McClain
...or you go to the gym and start putting large weights up and down. Guaranteed PRs.

Also, I did something awesome last night. I was at the toilet relieving myself of bladdery fluids and just let go. No hands.

If the man council agrees with it, I'd like to propose this act to be the required ritual for obtaining a man card.

i second both of these ideas.

That should just go in its own WOOT thread. Also, challenge accepted.

Level 1 Woodwose