Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Meh, I've put on a ton of weight and, alas, it's true. But it's just a visual effect.

There's nothing wrong with visual effects! Hell, special effects can be awesome in the right circumstances. I'm sure if you found a way to prop some pyrotechnics to go off during sex it would deffinitley set some sort of mood in the room...

Also, if we're talking about weiners, and this is an exercise forum... Don't forget to KEGEL! Yeah, guys do it too!

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_60/67_love_tip.html

First...yes. GO and start talking to girls. i see it this way. I am not having a date right now with that girl. so nothing has changed if she says no. i still don't have a date with her if that is the case. The other side, she will be impressed with your confidence and she will dig that.

and...uh...saturday "study" session where we see the girls dragon tattoo on her hip...? This was for your history?

I like the way you put that. You're walking up without a date, so the worst that could happen is that you walk away the same. It's the confidence in my appearance I need to come to terms with, and I do have to say....I'm getting there!!

Honestly, hated the history class, but damn, it was worth it! HAHAHA!!!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Guest Snake McClain
I like the way you put that. You're walking up without a date, so the worst that could happen is that you walk away the same. It's the confidence in my appearance I need to come to terms with, and I do have to say....I'm getting there!!

Honestly, hated the history class, but damn, it was worth it! HAHAHA!!!

someone told me once "fake it til you make it". Act confident now and think how much smoother it will come when you're super fit and looking like Thor!!

Just remember you still have to get them out of the club/bar/wherever the hell you are BEFORE you take off your shirt guys! gotta win 'em with dat smile first :)

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Bruce ED can be caused by stress easily. My friend has bad OCD and got pills for ED and for his OCD. Never needed the ED pill as medicine to calm him down a little let him get right back to ship shape in the sex department. Hit me up on FB if you want to know more on the OCD aspect, real time chat be faster... If stress comes back see about getting Zoloft of you can't cut the stress. Until then keep that math class boner locked down in public!

-R.C.M

Speedway #729 F&AM

www.ryanmercer.com

Just remember you still have to get them out of the club/bar/wherever the hell you are BEFORE you take off your shirt guys! gotta win 'em with dat smile first :)

That's what I've been doing wrong all these years!!!

*not inside the club* *not inside the club* *not inside the club* :-)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Guest Snake McClain
That's what I've been doing wrong all these years!!!

*not inside the club* *not inside the club* *not inside the club* :-)

You know man to be honest I have a hard time talking to women. Like I know I'm a good looking guy. i get told it a lot. I'm told I'm funny and cool and all my female pals say I'd be like the best boyfriend or whatever ever, but for some reason the women I'm interested never seem to be interested in me. I like girls with tattoos and into comics but are also fit and those girls seem to just want...well i dunno. not me I guess. So i feel ya. I've pretty much given up going out with people in general and I don't ask anyone out anymore at all.

Guest Snake McClain
Since all my friends consider me one of the guys...I am reading this thread....:) Just sayin...

I'm sort of not okay with this.

WUT! That diserves a

ban_hammer.jpg

BAn might be a bit strong but maybe don't come in here.

Ok, your wish is my command...but I know for a fact that men read on the womens thread. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I was being silly and I apologize.

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

Guest Snake McClain

See I've always sort have had backed a bit new a little on my arms. Its cleared up on my back but my arms still break out a bit. I have no idea what to do to make that go away.

Bruce, I know EXACTLY what you're saying with the difficulty talking.

My work-around: I just go out to a spot where I KNOW I'll have fun, and I KNOW I'll be up there dancin and singing along and having a good time.

Smiles for everyone! And waddaya know, some girls just seem to dig that :P

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Guest Snake McClain
Bruce, I know EXACTLY what you're saying with the difficulty talking.

My work-around: I just go out to a spot where I KNOW I'll have fun, and I KNOW I'll be up there dancin and singing along and having a good time.

Smiles for everyone! And waddaya know, some girls just seem to dig that :P

That's a good point. Problem is my friends don't like to go out so it sort of makes it tough.

I didn't read any of the responses and barely skimmed OP but...

I've always had a "high" sex drive (I am only almost 23 :P)

But since I've seriously started lifting I have to actively control myself not to jack off three times a day. It's honestly ridiculous.

If there are any ladies around the Chicagoland area who would like to help me with this problem, I'd be more than appreciative. My PM is somewhere that way <<<<<<<<<< /obligatory

My life. My dreams.

http://dreambigsquatbigger.blogspot.com Hey! I'm actually updating this thing now

Guest Snake McClain
Wait what? Were you talking to me? I'm confused, why are you pissed at me?

And you're complaining about possible women reading this thread? It's an open forum bud. If you want to make a "Boy's Only Clubhouse" petition spezzy to have it password protected haha

No I'm not upset with you. Or really at all. But if we are talking wishes I'd hope the ladies would stay away.