Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Oh no you didn't! :D

To spezzy, no less. Guy's got balls.

Current life goals:

Eat Paleo | Work Primal | Find a Job | Relax | Get more sleep

April 2012 goals:

10 Chin-ups | 45 Push-ups | Cut out sugary snacks

"The 'amazing' can only be created by facing fear, risk, and failure during the process." -Joel Brown

"A brave man is not a man who is not afraid, but one who's will is stronger than his fear." -Unknown

To spezzy, no less. Guy's got balls.

Or a Death Wish, We men, were never one to think about our actions...

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Let's hope he returns in one piece.

Current life goals:

April 2012 goals:

"The 'amazing' can only be created by facing fear, risk, and failure during the process." -Joel Brown

"A brave man is not a man who is not afraid, but one who's will is stronger than his fear." -Unknown

Let's hope he returns in one piece.

Then again, if spezzy's attention is on him, then her Ever-watchful eye has been diverted...Me thinks hi-junks are in place!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

Current life goals:

April 2012 goals:

Ha ha ha ha ha!! Yes! EXACTLY!!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Guest Snake McClain
Call your doctor if that lasts more than four hours.

hilarious.

Which is cooler: this thread, or vikings?

As much as I love our baby here guys I have to go with the Vikings on this one. If I could be a viking i would. Totally.

Also I am really digging spezzy's new avatar. Sketch drawings rule.

Also *flex*

Good to see a Men's guild. i plan to abuse it.

Guest Snake McClain
Haven't seen you around for a bit! It's getting properly used....so add to the abuse!

yeah i had friday off and went to the zoo and then a concert. then saturday was busy with a best bud (see aforementioned rootbeer and cheese guy) for his birthday and then sunday was wrestlemania. in which i came down with a nasty cold and i've actually lost 8lbs since then because of it. back at work now and eating three chicken breasts and a big ass salad to try and regroup. missing that much gym time sucks. :(

but a grand thing to come back to indeed.

but a grand thing to come back to indeed.

Glad to see your return, but I must warn you, the women of NF have been watching, practically every post we have in our Men's guild, so I don't know how much abuse you can do.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Guest Snake McClain
Glad to see your return, but I must warn you, the women of NF have been watching, practically every post we have in our Men's guild, so I don't know how much abuse you can do.

Yeah i know. I'm really not happy about it. I have made a conscious and purposeful respectful effort to stay out of their guild with the exception of one time when i was invited to come read something. I don't like it one bit, folks.

BMAC, you mean, you got to see the Rock v Cena & Undertaker notch up a 20-0?

Yes I did. Rock/cena was just meh.

Taker/HHH was AMAZING. Good match all around. Overall the show was just okay. For a wrestlemania I didn't leave pumped and excited.

However there was a twelve man tag match (six guys from raw and six guys from smack down) and Zack Ryder gave a monkey flip to Dolph Ziggler...and ziggler took the most amazing monkey flip bump of all time. Made Ryder look like a million dollars and put himself way over. he's incredible. Possibly the best worker they have.

...I just realized it's possible that nothing in that last paragraph made any sense to anyone but me and a couple others.

Yeah i know. I'm really not happy about it. I have made a conscious and purposeful respectful effort to stay out of their guild with the exception of one time when i was invited to come read something. I don't like it one bit, folks.

I could be quite wrong but I don't recall there being a request for privacy for the Women's Guild. And now that I look I find it interesting that description for the Women's Guild is "Here we've got any and all questions related to women's issues!" and the Men's Guild "Men's only discussions!"

While I understand the desire for privacy I think the purpose of the Men's Guild should be more in line with that of the Women's Guild - questions and posts related to men's issues. There are certainly men-specific topics that belong in the Men's Guild where the input of women is welcome (the "Nerdy Ways of Meeting Women" thread is a prime example).

I like the idea of this being the private men's thread. Of course it is still public but I've heard from multiple ladies of NF that they want to pipe in on topics in the Men's Guild but they leave this thread be for the sake of privacy.

However there was a twelve man tag match (six guys from raw and six guys from smack down) and Zack Ryder gave a monkey flip to Dolph Ziggler...and ziggler took the most amazing monkey flip bump of all time. Made Ryder look like a million dollars and put himself way over. he's incredible. Possibly the best worker they have.

...I just realized it's possible that nothing in that last paragraph made any sense to anyone but me and a couple others.

Simply smiling and nodding...

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Guest Snake McClain
I could be quite wrong but I don't recall there being a request for privacy for the Women's Guild. And now that I look I find it interesting that description for the Women's Guild is "Here we've got any and all questions related to women's issues!" and the Men's Guild "Men's only discussions!"

While I understand the desire for privacy I think the purpose of the Men's Guild should be more in line with that of the Women's Guild - questions and posts related to men's issues. There are certainly men-specific topics that belong in the Men's Guild where the input of women is welcome (the "Nerdy Ways of Meeting Women" thread is a prime example).

I like the idea of this being the private men's thread. Of course it is still public but I've heard from multiple ladies of NF that they want to pipe in on topics in the Men's Guild but they leave this thread be for the sake of privacy.

Simply smiling and nodding...

I guess i didn't realize.

and yeah...that happens when i start talking about wrestling....

Yes I did. Rock/cena was just meh.

Heh, I thought as much, oh well, it's kinda good to see the Rock back in action

Taker/HHH was AMAZING. Good match all around. Overall the show was just okay. For a wrestlemania I didn't leave pumped and excited.

Pfft! As cool as HHH is, no one can break the 'Taker's streak!

Lol, you'd be surprized, Bruce. I'm amazed through... a Monkey Flip! Nice!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Guest Snake McClain
Heh, I thought as much, oh well, it's kinda good to see the Rock back in action

Pfft! As cool as HHH is, no one can break the 'Taker's streak!

Lol, you'd be surprized, Bruce. I'm amazed through... a Monkey Flip! Nice!

I guess i didn't really clarify here...but that monkey flip that ziggler took...if you know what a monkey flip is...well instead of landing on his back he landed on his chest because he basically turned it into a standing 450 splash onto no one. amazing.

Aight, I feel like it's time to get to know everyone a little better.

What does everybody here do for a living? College? Full-time job? Traveler? What takes up your 9-5 each day?

Current life goals:

April 2012 goals: