Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Halligans are nice, but the curve on the edge can be problematic. A curved edge is much more likely to catch inside a skull than a straight edge. That is why I never use a crowbar when I'm smashing skulls... Err... I mean... Yeah, I have no idea how to make this look good...

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Guest Snake McClain

Manly news of the day. Went to art festival and flea market. Different places. Then the mall to kill time before a podcast I do with friends. So by the mall is a half price books. I was there checking out music and stuff. Then comics. And a girl came the comics sections...so for a minute I'm thinking 'okayof kinda good looking...where is the boyfriend? ' ...well...she was shopping for herself. And she's wearing a haste the day shirt ((Loren wade gets it). And we are chatting....and then I ask for her number. Man success.

Manly news of the day. Went to art festival and flea market. Different places. Then the mall to kill time before a podcast I do with friends. So by the mall is a half price books. I was there checking out music and stuff. Then comics. And a girl came the comics sections...so for a minute I'm thinking 'okayof kinda good looking...where is the boyfriend? ' ...well...she was shopping for herself. And she's wearing a haste the day shirt ((Loren wade gets it). And we are chatting....and then I ask for her number. Man success.

WHOOO HOOOO!!! AWESOME! You did it! Congrats!

Well I have my own Dilemma, How do you talk to a girl who's at work? Busy work, mind you? I can't exactly stop her for idle chat, so what do I do?..... Huh, thinking about it now, I'll probably never see her again :tongue:

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Well done. Bravo sir, bravo!

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

And as far as zombies go, I'm more of a strike and evade kinda guy. Hit them with whatever is around if I am not armed so I can get to my gun, then use the sidearm to get to my rifle and then start creating alot of distance as I take them out from a more human friendly area. Of course, its all theory until you actually get in the ring. Despite all the crazy stuff in the news lately, lets hope that day never happens eh?

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

Great job Snake!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Yeah, I got this!" -andygates

Guest Snake McClain
Snake McClain, you are the MAN!

...there's red on your shirt...

Lol. Thanks everyone.

Lets go to the Winchester.

WHOOO HOOOO!!! AWESOME! You did it! Congrats!

Well I have my own Dilemma, How do you talk to a girl who's at work? Busy work, mind you? I can't exactly stop her for idle chat, so what do I do?..... Huh, thinking about it now, I'll probably never see her again :tongue:

I meed more details. Ill help

I meed more details. Ill help

Sorry, that was rather vague, wasn't it? When I was Volunteering Yesterday, A very cute nurse came in 2 hours left on my shift. Now the first thing Nurses do is catch up on their patients from the previous nurses, which takes time and energy, and then they do what needs to be done, which causes them to run back and forth. So the entire time, I was looking at her, she was busy. So I felt as if there really was no opportunity to talk to her causally, due to the stressfulness of their work. Any advice?

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Guest Snake McClain

Personally I say take your time. Watch for an opening. No need to rush. If an opening does not arise...then find moments here and there to say hi in passing. Make yourself noticeable. I'm no expert so that's all I got.

Nice! I hope it works out for you.

Re: zombie weapon, I'm thinking about this somewhat realistically here. I don't have any weapons around the house that could take out a zombie except for an 8lbs. sledgehammer I use in lieu of weights. I believe that would work quite effectively, at least until I gas out and get overwhelmed. In a zombie apocalypse the average man is SOL & JWF anyway, so if I'm going to go out I might as well go out like a boss and take a couple of them with me.

Red, Snake's advice is pretty sound. Just wait for an opening, and in the mean time, try to stay in her general vicinity, so you can get a few words in whenever she passes. If no opportunity arises, try the old talking really rushed and urgently "Nurse, there is a situation here." She goes "What?" You finish with "We haven't gone out for coffee yet." Works every time I have used it. Then again, I've never used it. But 0 for 0 is still 100% success rate, right?

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Red, Snake's advice is pretty sound. Just wait for an opening, and in the mean time, try to stay in her general vicinity, so you can get a few words in whenever she passes. If no opportunity arises, try the old talking really rushed and urgently "Nurse, there is a situation here." She goes "What?" You finish with "We haven't gone out for coffee yet." Works every time I have used it. Then again, I've never used it. But 0 for 0 is still 100% success rate, right?

Depends on how you got to 0 and 0. Then you can use l'hôpital's rule and find out. So let's do that.

You have x, the number of times you used it, and y, the number of times you succeede. So you get x/y. Deriving that to y, we find: 0/1 = 0. So it's a 0% success rate. Sorry buddy. :P

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Guest Snake McClain

LOL

Anyway...also be sure you work hard, Red. Don't be a slouch. Do your job and be great at it. Ladies notice that stuff. Also do it anyway cuz you work at a hospital and your job is important. Also because you just should.