Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

I would do as mentioned...

1) if/when possible call to "catch up".

2) as mentioned before stay memorable.

3) when appropriate drop a comment "you know if we keep this up I'm going to have to just take you out for dinner when we get back to school". Or something.

4) treat her through text and talk as of you're dating her. Don't go overboard but make of obvious your interest. And be confident about it. Let it seem like you're the awesome dude that wants her.

5) be awesome.

I have little experience in the ways of The Women but what Bruce says sounds like decent advice.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Final note, you can get out of the friend zone. So, if it does unfortunately happen, but she is worth fighting for, go for it. It isn't easy and 9 times out of ten (if you are lucky), it will fail. But there is still that 1 time it can happen.

c1032_holy_grail_660-1.jpg

Just be prepared for something along these lines...

Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.

What... is your name?

What... is your quest?

What... is the capital of Assyria ?

the other (more risky) option is to skirt the boundary of inappropriate (I seem to excel in this don't I?) with your texts. As said above if you keep yourself memorable then you are more likely to be kept out of the "friend zone", and if you are generically supportive. Unfortunatley: you have to be an a-hole, it isn't for everyone and it's EXTREMELY easy to cross the line, and you could go down in a gigantic ball of flame...you need to be prepared for it. That being said "Nothing ventured, nothing gained". It depends where you want things to go, your personality, and where things are coming from. Just an alternate option...

Very very fine line there. If you want to try it, feel free. But do not expect it to work the first time, it takes practice to perfect.

3) when appropriate drop a comment "you know if we keep this up I'm going to have to just take you out for dinner when we get back to school". Or something.

4) treat her through text and talk as of you're dating her. Don't go overboard but make of obvious your interest. And be confident about it. Let it seem like you're the awesome dude that wants her.

5) be awesome.

I'll edit number 5 as "Be awesome; be yourself." You are awesome, let her know that.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Just be prepared for something along these lines...

Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.

What... is your name?

What... is your quest?

What... is the capital of Assyria ?

...and what is your favourite colour?

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

Monty Python... Awesome!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

the other (more risky) option is to skirt the boundary of inappropriate (I seem to excel in this don't I?) with your texts.

Perhaps not quite that far. But certainly you should learn to flirt. If you're in the friend zone already, it'll come across as funny; if there's a chance for squishy genital things, it'll show that you're interested. Just remember that flirting is subtle - no crude language! I can recommend double entendres - see what pops up and slip it in...

(ooh Matron!)

Of course, you could go the Monty Python route and buy her a shrubbery.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

there's a chance for squishy genital things

I'm slightly ashamed to say, that made me giggle...

Of course, you could go the Monty Python route and buy her a shrubbery.

Do not do this! First it is one shrubbery, then another...

Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two-level effect with a little path running down the middle. Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!

Level 1 Woodwose

Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two-level effect with a little path running down the middle. Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!

Whatever you do, do not take her to Anthrax Castle either! Apparently Women get jealous (who knew?) :D I love this thread

I'm slightly ashamed to admit that, like all good comedy, I stole it from somewhere else.

Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done!

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

4) treat her through text and talk as of you're dating her. Don't go overboard but make of obvious your interest. And be confident about it. Let it seem like you're the awesome dude that she wants.

5) be awesome.

Fixed that for you.

Cowboy - Human Adventurer
STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

4) treat her through text and talk as of you're dating her. Don't go overboard but make of obvious your interest. And be confident about it. Let it seem like you're the awesome dude that she wants.

Fixed that for you.

Much better.

Level 1 Woodwose

Guest Snake McClain

I'd be careful being the guy she wants. Only because it may not be who you are. Don't change or pretend to be anything you're not. No one can keep up a facade like that for long. And it will come back to burn you. Be real and be you.

I'd be careful being the guy she wants. Only because it may not be who you are. Don't change or pretend to be anything you're not. No one can keep up a facade like that for long. And it will come back to burn you. Be real and be you.

If she doesn't want the guy you are, you don't want her, right? That would seem to stand to reason. ;) But I guess it bears stating. =)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Cowboy - Human Adventurer
STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

If all else fails...

NI!

And then run!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."